...life can be translucent

Menu

Hex 23.6>2 Anaphylaxis

G

goddessliss

My friend has had to anaphylaxis shocks within 6 months both times shutting his organs down although the first one he nearly lost his life.
His health hasn't been the same since and blood tests don't show any anomalies with his health however he gets very tired and just doesn't feel well most of the time

Please show me how P can regain his health

Hex 23.6>2

Oh a ripe fruit uneaten - but which fruit?

Tricky answer - what else could I ask and anyone who's had a similar experience I would to know if you've recovered your health.

thanks - Liss

Tim K

visitor
Reaction score
Since I shifted my diet to fruit juice a year ago, I've been receiving a lot of 23.6 about fruits and 'wanting' to eat something when in reality the body didn't need it. It was just a mind trick.

From my point of view, your friend either does need to change his diet to fruit-only (juice only) or just need to stop eating something (junk-food, too much beef stakes .. gravy, hotdogs ..) that's messing up his health.

After 2.5 years on fruit and a year on juice I firmly believe now that all the health's problems are from eating food.

G

goddessliss

Thank you Ashteroid - yes I'd agree with you on that for sure. - Liss

xuesongyu

visitor
Reaction score
Firstly, the code of Hex 23.6 says "there is a fruit remained(has not been eaten)", the code of Hex 2 says "if you keep still, you will have good luck". So I suggest he should not eat special fruit such as peanut(which may cause anaphylaxis shocks).
Secondly, Hex 23 just have one Yang line remained. According to Chinese medicine, if a people want to keep healthy, he should keep a balance of Yin and Yang inside his body. For example, if a person always stay up, the Yang in his body will become less and less. So you also need to tell your friend do not stay up.
Good luck to him!
------------------------------------
I Ching Codes Predicting the Future
http://www.amazon.com/kindle/dp/B00KRPT8G0

Tohpol

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Please show me how P can regain his health

Hex 23.6>2

This is a warning sign from his mind-body saying enough is enough! There is a need for transformation of some kind and I'd suggest it's in his diet, as others have mentioned. It sounds like a classic symptom of the body reaching it's critical point for coping with elevated insulin levels.

Funny this should come up now as there is a thread in the Reading Circle on the Paleo diet. I tend to agree that most of our diseases -in combination with stress and a psychological component - come from the complete misunderstanding and "science" of diet which has led most of us down a very thorny garden path.

You might want to suggest he look into a wholly new diet, starting off with excluding gluten i.e. a paelo, and/or low-carbohyrate diet and finally a ketogenic path is also open to him. But it has to be a slow but sure process.

I personally have seen extraordinary transformations from friends and colleagues, which is why I'm in the middle of changing over to a low-carbohydrate diet. There's also is a resurgence of wisdom regarding nutrition and the following books are for me, some of the best examples of good science backed up with proven case studies. Some books for him (and anyone) to read to prepare the knowledge base:

The Art and Science of Low Carbohydrate Living: An Expert Guide to Making the Life-Saving Benefits of Carbohydrate Restriction Sustainable and Enjoyable - Stephen D. Phinney and Jeff S. Volek
Life Without Bread: How a Low-Carbohydrate Diet Can Save Your Life - Christian B. Allan & Wolfgang Lutz
The Vegetarian Myth: Food, Justice and Sustainability - Lierre Keith
Fiber Menace - Konstantin Monastyrsky
Deep Nutrition: Why Your Genes Need Traditional Food - Catherine Shanahan & Luke Shanahan
Primal Body, Primal Mind - Nora T. Gedgaudas
When the Body Says No: Exploring the Stress-Disease Connection - Gabor Mate

You can also see Nora T. Gedgaudas explaining the paelo diet and its relation to mental and physical health:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnGlzg1vzao&list=UUfsE481UpBS8YdbH4t4v8gw (56mins)

None of these folks have the whole ball of wax but there's enough information and good science here to make our own informed choices as to what is right for our own unique selves.

S

sooo

Oh a ripe fruit uneaten - but which fruit?

The one at the top, gone unpicked, i.e. his mind.

It's been my experience that Yi doesn't answer a question regarding our physical health which does not include our mental process and state. If your friend does not open (2) his mind to receive renewed health, this healing fruit will remain uneaten.

pocossin

visitor
Reaction score
How can P regain his health?
23.6>2

The line suggests a food allergy, but this should be known for certain. If his anaphylaxis began with swelling of lips, tongue, or throat, then it may be a food allergy, I think.

My friend has had two anaphylaxis shocks within 6 months both times shutting his organs down although the first one he nearly lost his life.

This should not be happening. The allergin should have been identified after the first attack, and until he identifier the allergin and avoids it, he should carry an EpiPen with him always and know how to use it. These hypodermics are expensive and are good only for one year, but there is no alternative. Once anaphylaxis occurs from a food allergy, one makes a food list of everything in the meal prior to anaphylaxis and goes through the list, eating one food at a time. Once I had an EpiPen I had the courage to do this, but it can be done under the supervision of an allergist. By elimination, I reduced my list to cinnamon and nutmeg, at which point I stopped because even with an EpiPen, I did not want another trip to the ER, and those two spices I can live without.

His health hasn't been the same since and blood tests don't show any anomalies with his health however he gets very tired and just doesn't feel well most of the time

It can take years to recover physically and psychologically, and recovery may never be total. However, there is a death threat in his environment, and apparently he does not know what it is. Worry may be contributing to his poor health.

G

goddessliss

Thank you everyone for your interesting and useful input.

No it's not a food allergy it's insect stings, wasp and ticks so far that he knows of and no swelling of tongue etc. it just shuts down his organs at a very rapid rate. Now he does carry an EpiPen at all times.

pocossin

visitor
Reaction score
I was once on a city bus in pre EpiPen days. There were just three on the bus, the driver, myself, and a young guy sitting behind me. He began screaming, "It's going to kill me! It's going to kill me!" I stood up and looked around but saw nothing. "What is going to kill you?" I asked, and he pointed to a wasp. I opened a window, the wasp flew out, and he stopped screaming. That is the kind of fear that anaphylaxis causes. Did you friend have an EpiPen for his second attack? It should have given him time to get to an ER without going into shock.

Tick allergy seems to be worse in Australia than here:

http://www.allergy.org.au/patients/insect-allergy-bites-and-stings/tick-allergy

Last edited:

cris

visitor
Reaction score
I got this line today when I resorted to asking Yi about the night time itching I have been suffering from in the past few months. I recently underwent medical checkup and its causes could not be determined. However, it's got so severe that it now prevents me from sleeping. Based on the reading it seems to be caused by food intolerance (which was what the checkup doctor suggested as likely diagnosis). Alternatively, as Bruce suggests above, it could be mind related i.e. psychosomatic. I'll see a MD again soon.

pocossin

visitor
Reaction score
it now prevents me from sleeping

This fits 23.6 where 23 is a bed and .6 is the end. Two years ago I bought a jug of fabric softener by mistake, but since I had it, I began to use it, and I liked the results. I began using it in every wash, including sheets. Last year I began to develop itching swelling places all over except for face and hands, and with my philosophy that most of our troubles we do to ourselves, I asked myself what was I doing to bring this on. The new thing in my life was the fabric softener. When I stopped using it, the itch went away. Aren't you eating a lot of nuts? Stop the nuts for a few days. Nuts can cause hives.

cris

visitor
Reaction score
Interesting. I thought it might be fabric softener as well - I've been using a new one with a lovely scent for a few months now - but that would not explain why the itch is on the rise at night, even before I hit the sack. I should have it all the time. On the other hand, it's significantly lower when I travel. I'll stop using the softener for a while and see. I guess I'll have to do a lot of trial and error experiments in the next few weeks...

pocossin

visitor
Reaction score
that would not explain why the itch is on the rise at night, even before I hit the sack.

Circadian rhythm. Our bodies changes according to the time of day. If you are eating nuts daily and will stop for just three days, you will know for sure whether or not it is the nuts. Since fabric softener may now be in most of your clothes and linens, it will take time before it is all washed out.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).