...life can be translucent

Menu

53.3.5>23

anemos

visitor
Reaction score
would appreciate any experience with this combo, 53.3.5>23 or line 53.3.

I try to figure out whether the choice for a certain individual to work on a business issue has what it takes to fulfill the expectations of the situation.

53.3 depicts a rather problematic situation and some translations point out to find a way to work it out together and 53.5 that eventually things will be good, provident that any problem/disconnection is restored.

for what I am not very sure is if those lines talk about the same individual or line 3 talks about a sterile situation and advice to find a more appropriate person(53.5) to bring into completion that task.

Asking for a clarification on what is the right direction to look at line 3 got 46un , which just makes the two different pathways more salient .

P.S. the question behind the question is: Am I too tolerant to some mishaps, acting foolish and not protect myself from robbers , or I show the patient required for such a complicate issue.

G

goddessliss

Hi anemos - this person is no good for whatever idea you have with them. - Liss

xuesongyu

visitor
Reaction score
Hello friend:
According to the answer of I Ching, it seems that this person cannot fulfill the expectations of the situation.
When there are 2 changing lines, we should consider the line codes of the base hex, and also the hex code of the changing hex. Line 3 describes a miscarried woman, and line 5 describes a woman having no children for a long time, both of these codes show that you cannot be successful if you choose this person. Besides, the changing hex is Hex 23, which name is "Be battered and peeled off", also shows that this is not a good choice.
------------------------------------
I Ching Codes Predicting the Future
http://www.amazon.com/kindle/dp/B00KRPT8G0

would appreciate any experience with this combo, 53.3.5>23 or line 53.3.

I try to figure out whether the choice for a certain individual to work on a business issue has what it takes to fulfill the expectations of the situation.

53.3 depicts a rather problematic situation and some translations point out to find a way to work it out together and 53.5 that eventually things will be good, provident that any problem/disconnection is restored.

for what I am not very sure is if those lines talk about the same individual or line 3 talks about a sterile situation and advice to find a more appropriate person(53.5) to bring into completion that task.

Asking for a clarification on what is the right direction to look at line 3 got 46un , which just makes the two different pathways more salient .

P.S. the question behind the question is: Am I too tolerant to some mishaps, acting foolish and not protect myself from robbers , or I show the patient required for such a complicate issue.

anemos

visitor
Reaction score
53.3 - Have your guard up against the worst.

yes, I see that, thank you . For what I' not sure is the how, iow abandon the idea that this cooperation can work or just slow down, and make it work ? it changes to 20 and 20.3 which I checked right now, having in mind the slow process of 53 makes me thing that giving up might be not what the line suggests.

Im sorry if I'm splitting hairs , but its a rather important issue and need to be very careful.

anemos

visitor
Reaction score
Line 3 describes a miscarried woman, and line 5 describes a woman having no children for a long time, both of these codes show that you cannot be successful if you choose this person.

thank you! If i have understood you well, you see line 3 as not the appropriate person and line 5 as look for another ?

xuesongyu

visitor
Reaction score
In my opinion, both of line 3 and line 5 suggest that this person is not the appropriate one.
"A miscarried woman" in line 3 means that this persion cannot finish your task.
Line 5 says "a womon has no children for a long time, but finally she will overcome difficulties." This shows that this person may finish the task at last, but the finish date will be postponed. And that may cause other troubles, just as Hex 23 describes.

anemos

visitor
Reaction score
In my opinion, both of line 3 and line 5 suggest that this person is not the appropriate one.
"A miscarried woman" in line 3 means that this persion cannot finish your task.
Line 5 says "a womon has no children for a long time, but finally she will overcome difficulties." This shows that this person may finish the task at last, but the finish date will be postponed. And that may cause other troubles, just as Hex 23 describes.

Thanks for the additional information. :)

1eleven

visitor
Reaction score
yes, I see that, thank you . For what I' not sure is the how, iow abandon the idea that this cooperation can work or just slow down, and make it work ? it changes to 20 and 20.3 which I checked right now, having in mind the slow process of 53 makes me thing that giving up might be not what the line suggests.

Im sorry if I'm splitting hairs , but its a rather important issue and need to be very careful.

You're not splitting hairs at all. I do see this a little differently than xuesongyu. I believe there are lessons that need to be learned here so it almost seems like you really don't have a choice but to move forward and learn as you go. In the end, it will all work out and you'll benefit.

anemos

visitor
Reaction score
Sometimes our own doubt can rob us of potential progress.

True, very true !

I realize I vacillate between, a) trusting what 53.5 says, that their doubt can subside and eventually things will work out and b) doubting if i really see clear the message of 53.3 and/or the reality of the situation... or iow, doubting for my trust

perhaps the reading highlights this conflicting views and suggests to let the dust settle before acting ( 20,52 and of course 23)

S

sooo

True, very true !

I realize I vacillate between, a) trusting what 53.5 says, that their doubt can subside and eventually things will work out and b) doubting if i really see clear the message of 53.3 and/or the reality of the situation... or iow, doubting for my trust

53.3 does suggest a lack of proper follow through. You may have to "ride herd" on this person to complete their task, which is probably not what you want. Line 5, either this person finally does deliver, or you deliver, or you find someone else to deliver more follow through to complete the task. Gee, guess that's not much help, huh. :eek:

anemos

visitor
Reaction score
Good thing is that there are only three scenarios. :).

Your previous post, about dubts think it helps a lot. Thank you !

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).