...life can be translucent

Menu

What do they think about...? 40.1.6>38 and 19.1.4>40

kafuka

visitor
Reaction score
There's another reading I do have trouble to understand and I'd really appreciate your help with.

I asked: What do X think about me wanting to be with a woman? I got 40.1.6>38.
40.1 No mistake. - the simplest, most fundamental beginning to Release.
40.6 A prince uses this to shoot a hawk, on the top of the high ramparts. He gets it. Nothing that does not bear fruit. - there's some kind of a bad influence/problem (hawk) that is hindering one's progress. By shooting the hawk, eliminating the problem, release will come.
38 may show different points of view. It could be mine and theirs, or even the conflict in me between my heart and my mind. On one hand I'm fine with me being gay but on the other I'm not because I don't want people to see me differently and stuff. It's not that easy to accept, you know.

I don't know how to understand the reading. Do they think the “hawk” is me wanting to be with a woman, or is the problem the inner conflict I have and they wish me to overcome it - remove the tension that is all causing me and bring me the release?
(I don't know if it's normal but it often happens to me that I can see two quite the opposite answers when trying to understand my readings.)

To understand more I asked: What does the hawk in 40.6 represent for me? I received 19.1.4>40. (another 19 reading for me btw).
I expected to get some inauspicious reading but both the lines are at correct places, a yang element at yang place (19.1) and a yin element in a yin place (19.4) so I don't understand it. What the "evil" is? And it changes into hexagram 40 again. :confused:

Later I found Trojina's post about readings where just lines 1 and 6 are moving, that in such cases changing hexagram (38 in my case) over rides the general hexagram...
Any thoughts? Thank you. :bows:
P.S. And no, I can't ask them what they think.

xuesongyu

visitor
Reaction score
Hello friend:
Hex 40.6 says "the duke shoots at a falcon standing on a high wall with an arrow". I don't think that the “falcon” is you wanting to be with a woman. In my opinion, the duke who is shooting the prey stands for you, and the falcon(prey) stands for the woman. So in X's eyes, he thinks you are like a predator, who is going to hurt a woman.
Hex 38 means "opposition". So in X's eyes, your action is opposite to what you shouldn't have done. That is to say, X may be surprised to hear that are wanting to be with a woman.
---------------------------------------------
I Ching Codes Predicting the Future
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00KRPT8G0/

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).