...life can be translucent

Menu

Twin? 61.2.4.6>17

kafuka

visitor
Reaction score
Hi,
I asked What should I know about my twin?
The answer I got is 61.2.4.6>17

Does it seem to you like there is or there isn't a twin?
61.2 corresponds to a 29: A Muse weighing twins in Sabian Symbols (not sure what does it mean though)
61.4 speaks about one of the horses pair (one of the twins?) that gets lost
61.6 better not to consider that option?
17 ?
Maybe I take it too literally...

Liselle

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score

Hi Kafuka,

How do you mean that? Do you mean a literal twin, a brother or sister you were born with? Or more like a "twin soul" type of thing?

61.2 and 61.4, together, might be saying that there is resonance between you, even though you are separated.

61.6 is a line I'm never sure how to interpret. A cock crows when the sun rises, but the crowing doesn't cause the sun to rise, and the cock could crow all day long and it wouldn't affect the sun. I wonder if line 6 is in the reading to address your motivation for asking, rather than being a literal answer to your question? Not sure. I have trouble with 61.6.

ginnie

visitor
Reaction score
Is it that you know you have a twin? Or is that unclear? I share Lisa's confusion about the basis of this reading.

kafuka

visitor
Reaction score
I'm sorry, guys, I should have been more specific but it may sound a little weird.
It's connected to my family constellations when an unknown male figure appears during the sessions. It's not always the same person but last time the woman who leads the constellations asked me if it was possible I had a twin. I don't know if it's possible or not but it strangely resonates in me.
So what I asked about was a real twin, not a one that was born with me though but a vanished twin, one whose fetus'd disappeared for whatever reason in the uterus during pregnancy.

xuesongyu

visitor
Reaction score
Hello friend:

Hex 61 means "Be Sincere and Keep the Promise". When you are asking questions to I Ching, you should be sincere.

When there are 3 changing lines, you should consider the hex names and hex codes of the base hex and the changing hex.

The hex code of Hex 61 says "If you can keep the promise, you will have good luck." The hex name of Hex 17 is "Follow". So I think I Ching suggests that you should keep your promise to your twin and do things together with him.

---------------------------------------------
The Wisdom of I Ching: http://www.amazon.com/dp/1500859788
I Ching Codes Predicting the Future: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00KRPT8G0

Hi,
The answer I got is 61.2.4.6>17

Does it seem to you like there is or there isn't a twin?
61.2 corresponds to a 29: A Muse weighing twins in Sabian Symbols (not sure what does it mean though)
61.4 speaks about one of the horses pair (one of the twins?) that gets lost
61.6 better not to consider that option?
17 ?
Maybe I take it too literally...

Liselle

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Kafuka, thank you for explaining - that's really interesting, thinking you might have had a twin in utero.

I'm responding mostly just to acknowledge seeing your post...I have no better idea about the reading. The first two lines might be confirming that you did have such a twin who vanished? I still don't know what to make of line 6, though, and the reading might hinge on it.

(Is it safe to assume there's no medical way to check on this? I don't know how old you are - some of us were born before the days of ultrasounds, etc.)

kafuka

visitor
Reaction score
Thank you, everyone. :bows:
I was born in the 70's so no ultrasound back then.

I purchased Dr. Babcock's book about the topic and learned there could be found some physical evidence like odd mass with placenta, a separate placenta, teratomas, fetus in fetu, chimerism, etc. but it's also possible that the tissue of the deceased twin is entirely reabsorbed by the survivor twin.
There are also some symptoms and feelings that can be linked to the vanishing twin syndrome that I fit into some of them. One of them for example is my gender identity when I'm not able to identify fully with either binary gender, though I do find myself to be more on the male side.

Maybe the 61.6 line is telling me that I can talk about it as loud as a cock's crow but I won't get any tangible evidence that would back up this possibility anyway. Idk.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).