...life can be translucent

Menu

Intimate encounter Hexagram 55.2>34

Bliss5702

visitor
Reaction score
Hello All!! I have been divorced for some years now. I've dated here and there but nothing really serious. I have this very careful approach to intimate encounters and have therefore experienced very few in my lifetime. I met this guy whom I was not going to call back after the first couple of conversations. Reason being; we talked and he asked some questions about my life, what I do etc. He asked if I would take a look at his astrological chart to tell him what I saw and I agreed. We ended the conversation with me telling him I would call him back after I had completed some daily tasks and I would give him the read. When I called him back, he didn't answer and he never returned the call. So I decided to send him a snippet of a reading via text message. About 30 minutes later, I received a call from him and I purposely didn't answer (I was playing hard). I felt that he thought I was a crazy woman and wasn't planning to ever talk to me again until I sent him a reading and told him all about his life. At this point his was very intrigued so he called me back a couple of times. I finally broke down and answered and took him up on his offer to hang out. And we've been hanging out every since. Of course my approach is to have no expectations and to just go with the flow. There are some things that are very impressive about this guy and there are some that are not so interesting. So I decided to participate in an intimate encounter and because of my hesitancy with intimate encounters in my mind I started to question whether it was the right thing to do. I didn't feel bad after the encounter, however there's always that level of uncertainty when allowing someone into my personal space in this way. So I asked Yi, "what should I know about the intimate encounter with ______ and I received hexagram 55.2>34. Would this indicate that I really need to just relax and enjoy the ride? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

stuart

visitor
Reaction score
I think it seems to show your reluctance to get involved, reservations ,guarded intimacy. Perhaps this man may not understand your hesitancy fully, and therefore there will be tension as you may just not be operating on the same wavelength. Is he the one! relax and ask again in the future.

Bliss5702

visitor
Reaction score
Stuart you're correct. My hesitancy is the fact that we're not operating on the same wave length. I've always saw myself with someone who was as spiritually nurturing as myself. He's not too spiritual but appears to be open. But sometimes I wonder if im living in a fantasy land as it pertains to what I desire to attract as a mate. He may very well not be the one, and i definitely don't want to settle, but I feel as if I have missed out on some opportunities in hopes that something better would appear.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).