...life can be translucent

Menu

What's the meaning of 51.1.2?

foreverthine

visitor
Reaction score
I asked this question in regard to accessing a long-term romantic relationship with someone I recently met. Does it mean to walk away until better times or to just let it go altogether as it wasn't meant to be? I got the same answer in regard to whether there would be additional intimacy. Perhaps one ties into the other?
I also asked about the relationship outcome and received 23.5>20. Many thanks.

oponopono

visitor
Reaction score
I asked this question in regard to accessing a long-term romantic relationship with someone I recently met. Does it mean to walk away until better times or to just let it go altogether as it wasn't meant to be? I got the same answer in regard to whether there would be additional intimacy. Perhaps one ties into the other?

Hi vgk1,

This can be transformative, wether you get closer or drift away, it can trigger intense commotion. You will get out of your comfort zone, whatever that means for you. Some people is not being requited, for others is actually having to be very close. Only you can tell - or let the situation show you. I don't see any indication for walking away, or "just let it go", but prepare yourself for an intense ride, or at the very least, not having your expectations met.

Keep us posted!
:bows:

foreverthine

visitor
Reaction score
Thank you, Yoana! What does it mean in terms of action? Just prepare myself for an intense ride or prepare the other person? How will I know which way the pendulum will swing in regard to closeness or unrequited feelings? My direct question was about the action I should take to move something long-term. Many thanks!!

oponopono

visitor
Reaction score
My direct question was about the action I should take to move something long-term. Many thanks!!

My experience with 51 is generally: it is hard but it's worth it afterwards. That can mean a great number of things. What is it that you wish to do? Reading your posts there is a certain sense of the situation being something beyond your willpower, like something which has been decided for you. I don't believe that should be the case. I mean, what do you want from this person? (a long-term situation, in your question, BUT what I am going after here is that if you clarify your expectations you'll probably realize when they are being challenged and just move through the storm (51) more efficiently. But it is a storm, not a breeze).

:)

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).