...life can be translucent

Menu

Hexagram 38.6>54

TKWLSY

visitor
Reaction score
I am asking about the relationship potential between the two of us. I received the same outcome twice in a row! I am really interested to find out what is your interpretation of the readings! Thanks!

corvinnclaedh

visitor
Reaction score
Your initial hexagram (38) suggests that the two of you may experience opposing views and that success will come only in small things. That is not to say you are incompatible, but be prepared to be patient and very understanding. There may come a time when your other appears revolting to you, but after cleansing and a release of emotion, good things will come. The latter hexagram (54) suggests this isn't the fairy tale relationship you may be expecting. Trying to accomplish your dream through this situation is not fruitful. If you wish to pursue this relationship, you will have to find a way to fit in to the circumstances because changing the situation is beyond your control. In my opinion, if you're really curious, give it a try, but don't get your hopes up.

ginnie

visitor
Reaction score
38.6: You are not enemies but partners. Sometimes it takes time to fully realize this, because at first you really do seem like enemies. :)

xuesongyu

visitor
Reaction score
Hello friend:

1. There is so much suspicion and mistrust between you two. You need more confidence and courage.
2. You should not let your relationship develope too fast, that will cause trouble. You should follow the order and gradually progress.

---------------------------------------------
The Wisdom of I Ching: http://www.amazon.com/dp/1500859788
I Ching Codes Predicting the Future: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00KRPT8G0

I am asking about the relationship potential between the two of us. I received the same outcome twice in a row! I am really interested to find out what is your interpretation of the readings! Thanks!

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Feedback ? What happened ?

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail: