...life can be translucent

Menu

Work on project hexagram 34.6>14

Bliss5702

visitor
Reaction score
Hi Everyone. Any help with interpreting this hex would be great. I received contact last week from a company that would like for me to do some work with them this week. I have been trying really hard to get into this line of work for the last seven years, so I said yes. I asked the I Ching the question, "what should I know about other opportunities that come as a result of me doing this small part for the company?" And I received hexagram 34.6>14. I'm hoping this means that the company would really like my work and as a result would want me to do more, however I am a little confused about line 6. Anyone have any clarity for me on this one? Thanks in advance.

corvinnclaedh

visitor
Reaction score
Line 6 is about advancing to a position where you wind up feeling stuck. Perhaps you got to this position by being over ambitious or obstinate in a direction, but by realizing your position and the folly that got you there, there will be relief, no error. This could also be a warning to not place yourself in such a position as the 6th line generally refers to the resolution of a situation. All in all, it seems that you have powerful ambition to accomplish this project, but be wary of not overdoing it as this could also get you into a sticky situation. In the end, hex 14 seems to suggest that you will be prosperous either in wealth, if not position. I believe it is more suggestive of the latter, perhaps allowing the opportunity of being a project leader. An auspicious reading for your situation. Go for it, have fun, you'll do well!

Bliss5702

visitor
Reaction score
Thanks so much corvinnclaedh. So in other words, line 6 speaks of the fact that I wanted so badly to have this position, that is until I have gotten it and then realize that its not really what I wanted after all? I was working on another project similar to this one that fell through earlier this year, in which I am sort of happy it did because it would have portrayed me in a manner in which I was not happy with. I was then invited into this position from someone else I know. I wonder if this reading would suggest the possibility of things not going really well with me and the person who invited me onto the project after I have actually begun the process of working on the project. In other words, will there be some form of conflict between the two of us, as this type of project is known for causing conflict between everyone working on it and I have been brought in as someone to be sort of a peacemaker for all the others who are already in conflict with one another on the project.

corvinnclaedh

visitor
Reaction score
Line 6 does suggest the possibility of conflict, but more so on the end of internal conflict. It speaks of reaching a point where you can't move forward or step back, you feel stuck; however, by relinquishing any stubbornness, you will be free to 'move' again. Your statement regarding the fact that you wanted this position until you actually achieved reflects this well. In your situation, perhaps acknowledging that this is a less than desireable position to be in and yet youve found yourself here again despite your previous experience may liberate you figure out what to do next. Do you withdraw if possible? Or do you see it through with new insight from your last venture? Sticking it out seems to offer a noble position for you, but it is up to you whether the hassle is worth it or not.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).