...life can be translucent

Menu

What do I have to know about these signs? 23 Unchanging

lysithea

visitor
Reaction score
Oh well... someone I have been trying to not think about started "crawling" back into my mind about a week ago. Sunday I had a long and deep talk with myself, where the main conclusion was "screw this, moving on, this person has done nothing to show me that they want to be a part of my life so I must do my best to not think about them anymore". And then I went to sleep.
Then yesterday, out of the blue, I got a random message on my phone from this person. OK, nothing to it, not going to think much about it, quick reply back and forth, nothing else, it is just a message. And then today I said to myself "I haven't checked Tinder for a while, let's see what is new out there" (I know, Tinder, right??? What can I say, a girl must keep her options open after a certain age) I check the messages I had, I open the "new people" thingy and ta-daaaaah there was this person.
Anyhow, after I had a bit of a rant with myself I turned to the Yi and asked: "What do these "signs" mean?" and got 23 unchanging.
I interpret it as don't do anything, nothing is what it seems, do not jump to conclusions, turn to what gives you peace, be discreet, but I am not quite sure about how it answers my question. I tend to lean towards "this is not a sign, you are going to be desillusioned" but then again, I am already desillusioned. Maybe the interpretation is talking to that small part of me who held a bit of "hope" from this? I don't know, these have been a couple of strange days.
Insight, anyone?:stir:

RindaR

visitor
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
I am wondering if 23 is telling you that small bit of hope needs to be addressed before you can choose to move on (or not). Is it there because you really think he is a good choice for you, or because at present you don't see an alternative? (might help to examine the issue that kept you apart in the past?) I think that once you cut away this old issue things might be clearer.

lysithea

visitor
Reaction score
Maybe. He seemed to be a good choice, but it was bad timing and I opted out. I got "trigger happy" and did a couple of follow up questions:
What changed that provoqued this situation (him reaching out): 35.6 to 16 I guess he was testing the waters.
What to expect to happen due to my response: 63.2 to 5 Probably not much for now, must be patient. What is truly yours can't be denied (seriously yi?!?!?!)

Last edited:

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).