...life can be translucent

Menu

stop or go hex 64.1

B

butterfly spider

Hello - thank you for being there these past 2 weeks and for the responses to my 29 unchanging twice.
since posting - I have redirected my energy and thought all was OK, holding back, not worrying. Then my well daughter (the other is severely bipolar and violent) threatened suicide. I am trying to sell my house to help and felt really positive. I got 24 changing 2,3,4,5 However, I am so exhausted that I feel I need to just rest and be with my 15 year old son. I cast the coins and got 64.1 just now. Am not sure what I am to do - the answer is there, almost on a plate but I cant see it. There is a dark energy somewhere in all of this. Any help please. I am not new to this, just have worked on it on own for 40 years.

bradford

(deceased)
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
This is a footnote I added to 63.1 on the stopping and going in 63 and 64:

* 63.1, 6 As a clue to some of the line meanings: the authors had fun with wet tails and heads and braking wheels. Most people who try to interpret these lines tend to forget which shore they are supposed to be on, leading to wrong interpretations. Reading these lines, relative to where you are in the process of crossing the great water, it helps to imagine yourself there at the ford, or partway or nearly across.

xuesongyu

visitor
Reaction score
Hello friend:

Hex 64.1 shows that a little fox wet its tail before going across the river. The little fox does not have enough strength, so it's more difficult for it to go across the river after its tail is wet.
So I think this result means that you should go, but it seems that you have not made full preparations for your plan. So you'd better do it later after you make adequate preparations.

---------------------------------------------
The Wisdom of I Ching: www.amazon.com/dp/B00P592KAY
I Ching Codes Predicting the Future: www.amazon.com/dp/B00KRPT8G0

Hello - thank you for being there these past 2 weeks and for the responses to my 29 unchanging twice.
since posting - I have redirected my energy and thought all was OK, holding back, not worrying. Then my well daughter (the other is severely bipolar and violent) threatened suicide. I am trying to sell my house to help and felt really positive. I got 24 changing 2,3,4,5 However, I am so exhausted that I feel I need to just rest and be with my 15 year old son. I cast the coins and got 64.1 just now. Am not sure what I am to do - the answer is there, almost on a plate but I cant see it. There is a dark energy somewhere in all of this. Any help please. I am not new to this, just have worked on it on own for 40 years.

DT_Iching

visitor
Reaction score
Hexagram 64 suggests unfinished business. Line 1 says that even if you embarrass yourself by behaving clumsily in the public, it is not dangerous. Therefore, you should just go for it. Even if the outcome is not what you expect, it will not be a fatal one.

Good luck!

B

butterfly spider

Thank you for your comments - it means a lot knowing that folk are taking the time to reply

B

butterfly spider

I have been thinking about this. I am a canoeist and also a bit of a wimp in white water - It takes me ages to summon up courage to head downstream. I feel on insecure ground right now and probably need to go for it - just to make sure that all is as safe as it can be - the more I worry the more dangerous the journey perhaps

B

butterfly spider

Just to update you all who so kindly replied. I did go downstream and just went with it all. As it happened the results have not been what I planned. The buyers pulled out of the house and the house I was buying has dreadful damp issues, However, both my daughters are finding life less challenging and I am resting. I got hexagram 1, all lines changing last week. Had this many years ago aged 18 and things went well. I am having difficulties with a financial problem and got 32.6 today, but will not worry. All along my readings said wait, make better plans, rest, hold back. It is difficult sometimes knowiing which way to flow, but I will wait and be better prepared next time.

xx

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).