...life can be translucent

Menu

Chaging bank agency

luigirouge

visitor
Reaction score
Dear All,
I have been recently thinking about changing my account to another bank agency, they have become very intolerant where I am, I do'nt feel good anymore there, but I know them from a long long timre I ask Yi,
1) what will happen if I move, 38.1.6>40 was the answer. I seems that if there is no agreement, I should go from this agency as there will be a liberation, release, they will let me go nicely.

2) What will happen if I stay int he same agency 29.1.4>58,

It seems that the inspiration on moving from the agency is the correct one, but what is making me doubt is hex 58 in the 2nd question, sometimes it is difficult for me to see the relating hexagram as the context of the future. Could this be the context?

This is an important decision for me, I feel that this is the time to do it. Your insights?

Thank you!!!! :bows::bows::bows:

Tohpol

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
What will happen if I move?

38.1.6>40

38: Alienation and misunderstanding which is still in a state of flux, breeding hesitation and negativity. Obviously this needs liberation one way or another.

I think how you perceive this predicament and your relationship with the bank and the employees and is key. No drastic moves are necessary but if you proceed with openness and non-identification with the difficulties that face you then you can find good fortune in this.

Perhaps it's time to put your cards on the table and explain fully and completely how you feel. Maybe you can book an appointment to see the manager face to face and discuss your problems. That doesn't mean that you necessarily stay where you are, but to calmly resolve your own disquiet and communicate your intentions. You may be surprised at the result. It may mean a better relationship and you decide to stay after all, or, with a good airing of your grievances and better communication the bank you now view as "pigs covered in muck" might prove useful in oiling the bureaucratic wheels so that you can move on with ease.

What will happen if I stay int he same agency?

29.1.4>58

Line 1 suggests you are indeed in a "pit" which may be your state of mind and/or as a reflection of your current situation with the bank. Either way, this could mean working it out with your "enemy" and removing the stalemate. But whatever you do, no more worrying about it - it's not as dire as it seems.

Line 4 Seems to suggest that your communication will get through and you can make your next move - by either staying or packing up - as long as you opt for simplicity, clarity and calm discussion.

I feel for you. My gut instinct is a deep distrust of banks like so many people and for good reasons. However, I have also found that the employees (perhaps not the higher-ups) are pretty much like you and me and are just trying to get by in a very imperfect system. If you keep that in the back of your mind you might be able to build that bridge.

As a footnote: There are many people right now extremely angry with banks in general and moving away from traditional accounts due to fairly appalling treatment. I'm afraid it's only going to get worse, so it's important to have your money in a place that is away from the major banks both in terms of economic safety as well as customer service.

luigirouge

visitor
Reaction score
Dear topal, thank you for your insights, I indeed plan to make an appointment with the manager, but i wasn't sure how to give him an overview of the situation, i think Yi and what you just told me made me aware of certain things, definitively I'll do that and let you know the outcome. Thank you!

luigirouge

visitor
Reaction score
Only un update on this, I have spoken to the director of the bank agency as suggested by topal, and everything is back on trails, it seems that there won't be problems anymore. Thank you!

Tohpol

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Hello Luigirouge,

Ah that's great news. Thank you very much for the update.

all the best, T.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).