...life can be translucent

Menu

Deeper Meaning of Relationship

giraf

visitor
Reaction score
Hi all

I asked a question about "the deeper meaning of our relationship" and received 37 with 1,5,6 changing.

I am really confused about my friend - and the confusion is even bigger when I ask the YI. I felt we got really close. He just ended a very long on/off realtionship and was very happy about that. One week later he meets his new girlfriend and he tells me she is THE WOMAN. At the same time he embraces me more and more intimately and says he wants to continue seeing me.

Please help me with the interpretation.

Giraf

pargenton

Reaction score
Hi, Giraf,
little time to dedicate to you, sorry, since I'm supposed to do something else in this boring office...
anyway
37 could mean the meaning for you of the relationship, what you would like to achieve, is it correct ?.
37.1 could be a hint, to define clearly who is inside the family, who is out, in other words, to speak clearly to him, and define positions.
37.5,6 sorry but not enough time
relating hex 15, could be a hint to behave naturally, not getting entangled in (his?) uncertainties, be yourself, do not force anyone.
Sorry for being so sketchy
Peace
Paolo

giraf

visitor
Reaction score
Hi Paolo!

thanks for your hints. I was longing for an answer which could help me to get rid of him as soon as possible. In stead I get answers of the opposite - that is what really confuses me!

Giraf

dobro p

visitor
Reaction score
"I asked a question about "the deeper meaning of our relationship" and received 37 with 1,5,6 changing.

I am really confused about my friend - and the confusion is even bigger when I ask the YI. I felt we got really close. He just ended a very long on/off realtionship and was very happy about that. One week later he meets his new girlfriend and he tells me she is THE WOMAN. At the same time he embraces me more and more intimately and says he wants to continue seeing me."

37.1.5.6 > 15

The deeper meaning of the relationship is that he's like family to you, and that's humbling. All the individual activated lines are positive, so that's great. But like family, not like romance. The intimate embrace isn't giving you as clear a picture as the Yi is.

That's how I read this one. Just my opinion though.

calumet

visitor
Reaction score
I read it pretty much as Dobro does. Your resulting hex warns you to keep your head about you--don't get high-flown romantic notions because this essentially is a practical and pragmatic arrangement.

jte

visitor
Reaction score
Sounds like a young fellow... hasn't quite figured out yet that you can't have two at the same time. He must be genuine in his way, though, for you to put up with it at all. Or is love blind...?

Very hard to see what's right for you here - do you love him soooo much, you'd put up with this? Does it bother you? How much? Humility *is* virtuous, but...

Sounds like you need to have a little heart to heart with *yourself* and figure out what you really want and what you're willing to put up with. Then you'll know what to do. (And then, after you figure that out, circumstances will change again, but hey, that's life...)

If you can figure out what you really want, you can't go wrong... and you learned a lot, too! (And yes, it's easier said than done, my apologies if I seem brusque...)

- Jeff

pargenton

Reaction score
Whooops !
sorry, but I was in a hurry, and I misread hex 25 instead of hex 15.... geee..... :)
anyway it does not change much, it would be interesting to define his role in family-like terms, i.e. is he like a brother for you ?
the most precise hint, at least for me, comes from 37.1, to clearly define positions and roles.
bye
Paolo

giraf

visitor
Reaction score
I definitely feel familiar with him and very much connected and my feeling is that the connection is a strong one whatever it ends up with. Just now I am hurt and angry, but basically I am still confused.
I asked some more questions:
What do I innermost want with him: 49/5 to 55
Can I get what I want from him: 9/4,5,6 to 34
I really want to understand what is going on not least my own part in it. I appreciate your help!

Giraf

luz

visitor
Reaction score
One question, are you only friends or is there also an element of passion/romance in your relationship?

jte

visitor
Reaction score
"What do I innermost want with him: 49/5 to 55"

Isn't that sort of cheating/taking a short cut? What about the self-learning process...

"Can I get what I want from him: 9/4,5,6 to 34"

Yes, and part of the way to do that is to convince him per 9.4 and 9.5 (MHO). However, the results won't last per 9.6 if what he wants isn't what you want...

- Jeff

pargenton

Reaction score
"What do I innermost want with him: 49/5 to 55"
I would interpret this answer like :
"You do not really want him as he actually is, you want him changed, you would like he understands the areas in which he needs to change and act like a tiger, i.e. visibly and with great energy"

In relationships, IMHO, wanting a person not as he is, but as we would like him to be, is not usually a great idea.

Agree with Jeff regarding 9.4.5.6, you can achieve something with accumulation of little efforts, gentle persuasion and time, and be careful not to seek to much (9.6).

That is, you can achieve something, with effort, gentleness and patience, trying to change him, don't know if it really is worth all this effort.

"the taming power of the small", that is, you should tame him...

Peace
Paolo

giraf

visitor
Reaction score
I don´t think I can tame him. He IS wild. I didn´t think of 9 so literally - interesting point. Maybe that´s what he expects from a woman? Or is it what every man expects? But I love wild animals!

Regarding the Tiger transformation. I do not think he has to change in order to act like a tiger. He clearly has the tigers energy in him and yes I want him to use his transformative energy.

Jeff, yes maybe I am cheating, maybe I am like the cat walking around the hot porridge - if you can follow this image. Any suggestions?

I asked a counterquestion:
What does he innermost want from me? - 38/2,6 to 51.

Is it possible to be just friends? - 13/2,4 to 9!

What if I shut down the romantic feelings? - 40/2,5,6 to 12...

I really hope I will be more clear about my feelings before the next meeting, scheduled meetings later this month - so far none of us mmade any contact this week.

Giraf

giraf

visitor
Reaction score
I don´t think I can tame him. He IS wild. I didn´t think of 9 so literally - interesting point. Maybe that´s what he expects from a woman? Or is it what every man expects? But I love wild animals!

Regarding the Tiger transformation. I do not think he has to change in order to act like a tiger. He clearly has the tigers energy in him and yes I want him to use his transformative energy.

Jeff, yes maybe I am cheating, maybe I am like the cat walking around the hot porridge - if you can follow this image. Any suggestions?

I asked a counterquestion:
What does he innermost want from me? - 38/2,6 to 51.

Is it possible to be just friends? - 13/2,4 to 9!

What if I shut down the romantic feelings? - 40/2,5,6 to 12...

I really hope I will be more clear about my feelings before the next meeting, scheduled meetings later this month - so far none of us mmade any contact this week.

Giraf

jte

visitor
Reaction score
"Jeff, yes maybe I am cheating, maybe I am like the cat walking around the hot porridge - if you can follow this image. Any suggestions? "

Decide whether or not you really want that porridge and how much heat you will put up to get it. Follow through appropriately.

- Jeff

giraf

visitor
Reaction score
my confusion
i gave to the sea
saw
how it was transformed
into beautiful patterns
with a little help from the wind

my illusions
i gave to the sea