Olga Super Star

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
i ching is magic!

see why:

I just asked what is my position with this director? 53.2.6>48
Why did this unexpected audition came up? 53.5.6>15

My reading is that the position is not so bad and this weird audition came up to make up with the director, and that's because this director will do something in this theatre I'm about to audition for :)

But look at this:

Last August I had asked if it was the right time to write to her to seek a peaceful reunion (we had severely quarreled in February) and I had got 15.5.6>53

So does it make sense to say that this audition will bring me to get in touch with her and there will be agreement? Or might I influence it all with my desires?

hsin

visitor
Reaction score
So does it make sense to say that this audition will bring me to get in touch with her and there will be agreement? Or might I influence it all with my desires?

This is surely a beautiful, symmetrical reading.

As for influencing matters with your desires—

My teacher, Master Khigh Alx Dhiegh, was fond of saying, Make your mind like that of the Oracle. Its mind is utterly still and silent and unmoving until it is stimulated by a question. it is the same with your mind, which should be utterly calm and tranquil and uncontriving, moving to respond to circumstances only when stimulated by events.

All the Best with Your Endeavor

S

sooo

For me the key words in 53 are "abide" and "gradual". The key word in 15 is "authentic". Abiding in your authenticity.

The scenario will unfold as it is meant to with the director. Your desires in regard to specifics such as this can at best be made known. Seeking a prediction takes the dynamic out of life, and takes the test from your character. I personally do not see a completion of your desire at this time, but if your remain silent, how will anyone know? A stage must be set. Being among the cast allows you to move in their direction eventually. Abide authentically and patiently.

Olga Super Star

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
For me the key words in 53 are "abide" and "gradual".

abide as 'tolerate' or as 'be respectful'?

I don't think I understood the rest (English not my native language..)
The scenario will unfold as it is meant to with the director.
By this do you mean it will go the way it has to go?

Your desires in regard to specifics such as this can at best be made known.
You mean that I should let the director know my desires?
But previous casts suggest my detachment, my retiring (33) as there was an impediment 39, and I hadn't succeeded in mending :(

A stage must be set. Being among the cast allows you to move in their direction eventually. Abide authentically and patiently.
I didn't get this last completely.. Stage must be set means that things need to be prepared?

But I have to underline that even if I pass that audition I won't be in the cast with the director as the two things are separate. Of course I would never audition for one of her works at this stage of things.

but anyway do you see it positive in a way?
more positive than a 39 unchanging, right? :)

S

sooo

Oh, my. I've created more questions than answers. ;)

abide as 'tolerate' or as 'be respectful'?

To stick to or stay with, to persevere, to be available to a group or person or activity, to be present. In cases like this, in an industry such as this, not to limit yourself only to this one group but to the group as a whole who are involved with such arts. Become a familiar face on the scene. If you're asked to run for coffee, tea or lunch, be available, if you're asked to help a crew, make yourself available; be there, abide with them, like a tree upon a mountain.

On the mountain, a tree:
The image of DEVELOPMENT.
Thus the superior man abides in dignity and virtue,
In order to improve the mores. - Wilhelm 53

By this do you mean it will go the way it has to go?
By this you make gradual progress.

You mean that I should let the director know my desires?
But previous casts suggest my detachment, my retiring (33) as there was an impediment 39, and I hadn't succeeded in mending :(
Yes, why not? But don't expect, assume, feel entitled to it. Just abide and your interest will be self-evident.

33 was likely pulling on your reigns not to force your way ahead in regard to this. Hold your horses.
I didn't get this last completely.. Stage must be set means that things need to be prepared?

Yes. Make your interest in the bigger picture obvious by your presence and enthusiastic willingness to help where help is needed, should those opportunities arise.

But I have to underline that even if I pass that audition I won't be in the cast with the director as the two things are separate. Of course I would never audition for one of her works at this stage of things.
That's fine, for now.

but anyway do you see it positive in a way?
more positive than a 39 unchanging, right? :)

This assumes that I see 39 as negative. 39 is an opportunity to develop yourself.

Your development will determine how positive it will be.

Olga Super Star

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
OK Soooooooooooooo :hug:

so now that 15>53 is more clear: writing to her was a way to abide in a certain way, and so is the audition. She is reminded of me.

Still we quarreled and I haven't asked any question on that and I don't want to at the moment. it's fine the way it is. I still haven't fully digested, nor has she I assume.

oh! But you told me not to assume :duh:

hsin

visitor
Reaction score
Olga, I would like to reiterate what I hear sooo saying about the reading—

Your position with this director: 53 --> 48: Try to reduce your expectations (both hopeful and fearful), take your time, allow things to develop on their own, with you one of the trees in the forest adorning the mountain. There is the possibility of this becoming a source of good fortune for you (The Well) but you must become a part of the community, with good will, losing all ill will from the past, just as the whole community shares the water from a well.

Why audition come up unexpectedly: 53 --> 15: Past ups and downs have been part of the Gradual Development. These are the lessons of life that teach us all humility and grace and diplomacy. Just "being right" and experiencing righteous indignation are not always enough to carry us through to success. Modesty is the blossoming of character, the flowering of a noble spirit.

To my mind, this is a positive reading. If it holds a cautionary note, it may be that you want to be careful not to get into power struggles or personality conflicts. Focus on your art, your craft, and your contribution to the endeavor. Leave the past and future behind: treat the present moment as a sacred space for sacred work.

All the Best

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).