...life can be translucent

Menu

Holiday Party- 18.3.6 and 34.2.3

Alwayschanging

visitor
Reaction score
Hello everybody!

I was wondering if y'all could help me shed some light on my situation. I got invited to the holiday party of a company that I'd very much like to work at, by an acquaintance. I sort of know one girl who works there from school (one of the "cool kids" in my program), but otherwise I won't know anyone. I am very shy and have bad social anxiety so I worry that I'll panic or act awkward if I go. But, I also realize this is a very very cool opportunity for someone who isn't socially awkward, thus, I asked the i Ching for an image of the situations.

What happens if I go to this party?

What happens if I don't go?

Best regards,
Alwayschanging

pocossin

visitor
Reaction score
What happens if I go to this party?
18.3.6 > 7

You will do better than you think. Really, you don't know social awkwardness if you you don't know me. You will have your ducks in a row, sharply dressed and responses ready. You've already rehearsed them, right? I mean, What do you have to lose? Not saying that you will get a job with the company, but why not give it a good shot? I'm not looking for miracles, but hope you get the girl and the job.

Alwayschanging

visitor
Reaction score
I just RSVP'ed yes!

Thank you for your response pocossin!I'm a new poster but I've read the forums for awhile and your interpretations have always been my favorite and the most insightful during some really trying times. Yes, my mind always runs with imagining things before they happen... maybe this time I can use that to my advantage to sell myself positively.

Hehe, and I'm a girl so I actually hope I get the guy who invited me :p

ginnie

visitor
Reaction score
Please come back after the party and let us know what happened!

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).