...life can be translucent

Menu

Relationship question hexagram 27.1 with hexagram 23

spiritheart

visitor
Reaction score
I have been with my boyfriend for 3 months. I am 32 and he is 42. He told me last week that he loved me and I did not say it back. I want to say it back, but I'm having a hard time with it. He has gotten quiet and I even feel like he has given me the cold shoulder since. I don't know what to make of this other than I have become insecure about our relationship. Your help with this interpretation would be wonderful. Thank you!

RindaR

visitor
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
What did you ask Yi?

bradford

(deceased)
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Second that- your answer relies on your question.

wind

visitor
Reaction score
Not sure what you asked but here's the interpretion.

27.1- "You let your magic tortoise go,
And look at me with the corners of your mouth drooping.
Misfortune.

The magic tortoise is a creature possessed of such supernatural powers that it lives on air and needs no earthly nourishment. The image means that a man fitted by nature and position to live freely and independently renounces this self-reliance and instead looks with envy and discontent at others who are outwardly in better circumstances. But such base envy only arouses derision and contempt in those others. This has bad results."

I could be wrong but based on what you posted; I'm guessing this is pertaining to how you're feeling as a result of not saying "I love you" back. Perhaps you're a bit envious of his ability to express his feelings. Or maybe it's how he's feeling that you didn't say it back. Either way, you know you shouldn't say it of you don't mean it.

23: Stripping Away. This is what he is likely doing. He's not going forward with it or going anywhere. He's stepping back a little and will likely not say it to you again until you say it to him first or... He is going to see where this relationship is heading.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).