...life can be translucent

Menu

37.2.3.4.5>38.. Waste of time ?

anemos

visitor
Reaction score
There is a person that supposed to support a certain project ... but its all words and no actions. Asked Yi for a image whether I'm wasting my time, effort, hopes, etc and got 37 2.3.4.5. >38

Besides 37.5 which might be what that person "promises" all the other lines it seems to suggest do the work on my own and find elsewhere assistance for the things require an expertise like that person. Well, 37.5 too could suggest just not rely to them and take care of the issue .

Any additional thoughts about this reading ?

Thanks in advance

S

sooo

I don't get the feeling from your reading that your association is necessarily a waste of time. I see two people sitting on opposite sides of the desk, and I think their ideas don't appear to be harmonizing. But it is just such an opposition that can sometimes influence one to break through to new ground. Remaining open and having patience is essential in a family or joint effort. If doors to communication are closed, efforts should be made to open them.

pocossin

visitor
Reaction score
Am I wasting my time?
37 2.3.4.5 >38

I think you are. Couldn't you find another person with similar expertise? Hexagram 38 suggests finding friends outside the family, and I take the current non-performing expert as like a family member (37). You could tell the non-performer how hurtful the delay is to you. In creative work, which I suppose you do, one must strike while the iron is hot. Delay means loss of inspiration.

jzy369

visitor
Reaction score
Below are some key points from my interpreation texts that could be helpful:

While openly communicating your difference shall resuilt in no regret, but don't expect the differences to ne mended right now. Both side's "foundamentalist" views are tempting you two to resolve through force. But upon closer examination, common interests still exist. Opportunity to mend the difference shall come around sooner or later.

anemos

visitor
Reaction score
I don't get the feeling from your reading that your association is necessarily a waste of time. I see two people sitting on opposite sides of the desk, and I think their ideas don't appear to be harmonizing. But it is just such an opposition that can sometimes influence one to break through to new ground. Remaining open and having patience is essential in a family or joint effort. If doors to communication are closed, efforts should be made to open them.

I rely on that person not only for his expertise but his ability to help some people see the reality. For me it's a way of emotional support because in a difficult situation he could be an ally. Its not easy for me to "push" them , or demand. They made an offer and I hope they will honor it, the joint effort like you said. My fear is that facts show its not as joint as I believed and 38 makes me wonder.

I hope you are right . 37.5 creates some hopes.

anemos

visitor
Reaction score
Am I wasting my time?
37 2.3.4.5 >38

I think you are. Couldn't you find another person with similar expertise? Hexagram 38 suggests finding friends outside the family, and I take the current non-performing expert as like a family member (37). You could tell the non-performer how hurtful the delay is to you. In creative work, which I suppose you do, one must strike while the iron is hot. Delay means loss of inspiration.

If I 'll have to find another , I"ll do it. That person comes as a friend outside the family to help the family. They already know how dangerous are the delays. I just don't understand the reason to give empty promises.

I guess you see two different "families" , each take care it's own, hence the waste of time.

anemos

visitor
Reaction score
Below are some key points from my interpreation texts that could be helpful:

While openly communicating your difference shall resuilt in no regret, but don't expect the differences to ne mended right now. Both side's "foundamentalist" views are tempting you two to resolve through force. But upon closer examination, common interests still exist. Opportunity to mend the difference shall come around sooner or later.

There is not any opposition over matters, apart my limited tolerance to people that don't walk the talk and I'm kind of surprised and disappointed. It makes me doubt for the reality of a common interest, but I hope it's for that reason 38 appears.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).