...life can be translucent

Menu

Tooth fell out...

leafeater

visitor
Reaction score
Today a crown I had implanted several years ago on one of my front teeth broke off and fell on the floor.

It is there for cosmetic value... but is also necessary so that my tooth has a strong surface area, as (anyone with a crown knows a great deal of the orgiinal tooth can be shaved down to cap it with the crown).

SO, I'm actually pretty calm about this, but it's not good news.

I asked 2 questions

How to be to fix my tooth?

23.1.5 to 42

and Will I fix my tooth?

27.4 to 21

I definitely see 23 as appropriate, in terms of the situation, the tooth 'broke off'. I also see 27 (nourishment, the shape of a mouth) to 21 (biting through) as perfect illustrations of the subject matter. My question is really, how can I get this fixed? I definitely didn't plan to have to deal with this any time soon, so the idea of paying thousands to get a new one is a little unrealistic. I know there are programs out there that might help me since it is also of importance to my dental health, and I deeply believe if I open my mind to possibilities I am often surprised at the miraculous way solutions can fall into place sometimes. In that respect, does anyone want to offer a perspective on the advice the I ching is giving me about finding a solution for this?

Last edited:

leafeater

visitor
Reaction score
oh right, it is 42 then, well that changes things! Thanks for the link Pocossin, that is helpful. It seems like a very realistic solution; And how perfect, I guess 42 can be augmenting, which would perfectly compliment 'decay, stripping away, falling off' in this case, especially if I do end up getting it recemented. That makes me feel pretty good. Thanks!

bradford

(deceased)
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
I would think that your dentist would be an even better diviner here than the Yijing.

rosada

visitor
Reaction score
I hope you'll post a follow up as to how it all worked out.

S

svenrus

"A time of loss is a time for consolidation, not for overt action." Hex. 23, Judgement. Kerson and Rosemary Huang. I Ching.
" The progression of a nightmare seems to leave the
dreamer feeling helpless and frustrated, but in fact it
serves as a warning. If heeded, it will save the sleeper
from imminent danger. The ending line tells us, rather cynically,
that things are never what they seem. Taken as a
whole, the hexagram warns against any kind of activity.
Striking out or acting out will not accomplish anything and
may even result in greater misfortune. The only grace
note is the presence of an assistant or friend who can be
trusted.......
" K. & R. Commentary.

Wilhelms commentary is something alike, that the time isn't for overhelming the dark forces but for retreat and contemplation.

I received 23.1 some days ago and decided to wait for the better in the situation; well, my situation wasn't as bad as the situation You are left in, but this hexagram warns against any action toward the problem. Better flee and seek for help than fix it yourself.

( http://bookdirection.net/?p=304710 )

Last edited:

leafeater

visitor
Reaction score
by the way, I was not able to get my tooth fixed by the dentist for a myriad of reasons that I won't go into now. I actually had a broken tooth for about 4 months, until a few days ago when I found this awesome plastic called temptooth (I actually got the cheaper stuff which is the same thing called instamorph) that you can mold into a tooth and it's even better than the crown I previously had. I see 42 now as how I am actually better off han I was before when the crown was loose and everything, I can mold the tooth to look exactly how I need and my girlfriend had trouble guessing the broken one. Thanks guys for the feedback

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).