...life can be translucent

Menu

Where am I with these people? 25>1, 57>59

Olga Super Star

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
In what position am I with this person? 25.2.3>1

Reading here and there around the forum I basically found two different opinions:

From people's comments in shared readings:
25 I am innocent, and she sees me as innocent
25.2 I have to think of the present, not of possible results. If I want I can get in touch with her
25.3 I was disgraced because of other people's faults. I have to be careful not to be too innocent, or I might fall into disgrace again
1 some superior force (divine possibly) will help you, and everything will be fine

From Hillary's presentation:
25 means detach yourself from barren things and persons. Sometimes things happen, and it's not your fault. Don't try and fix things that can't be fixed.

And in what position am I with this other person? 57.3>59
57.3 you think too often about this person, he is influencing your life and your choices
(38) you are opposite to each other (I knew that)
57 has to do with aggressive behaviour and mobbing (he did that to me in the past)
has it also something to do with submissiveness? Could it mean that I am being too submissive towards him? Or that I should be more humble?
59 ?

Thank You to whever has an insight
:bows:

Olga Super Star

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
25.2> 10 - the same usual tiger - a person higher in society, I must give respect to that person and be careful not to go on her tail
25.3>13 - good possibility of friendship?! I don't think it's possible to start friendship with a tiger.. possibly we're very alike?

57.3>59 - let go!

Olga Super Star

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
I have the impulse to write to this person
Got 25>1 again :rant:

I guess it's saying I was naive with that person and I should not write and stay still and detach and forget abouto it and let things go by themselves

Yi ching is cool :)

How does he know I'm thinking about THAT person and not another one?
How comes I keep getting 25 with the same person even after months! this is magic.
I'm a witch! :stir:

:bounce:

Tim K

visitor
Reaction score
In what position am I with this person? 10.2>25
Wilhelm:
The situation of a lonely sage is indicated here. He remains withdrawn from the bustle of life, seeks nothing, asks nothing of anyone, and travels through life unassailed, on a level road. Since he is content and does not challenge fate, he remains free of entanglements.

Detached, free, just some acquaintance of yours.

Olga Super Star

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
So going from 25.2>10 to 10.2>25 is an improvement in a way. I am getting disintangled and detached?
But who is the lonely sage? me or her?

T

taoscopy

10.2: don't meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger...

The Yi is scolding you, don't ask the Yi to read into other people's mind.

In what position am I with this person? 25.2.3>1

When one overlooks the future, they won't see what is coming.
25 - Recklessness

2 - Before thinking about the profits, one needs to improve their work.

3 - Another has taken what one enjoyed because they forgot it.
In the making
1 - Evolution

Changing to obtain quality work.
http://taoscopy.com/en/consultation/766777/

Line 2: before thinking of gaining advantages by consulting the Yi, ask better questions
Line 3: you are trying to read in other people's minds like a thief would steal secrets by looking into someone's drawers, but the Yi won't let you.

The hexagram 1 is encouraging you to evolve.

And in what position am I with this other person? 57.3>59

57 - Answer
One goes after being approached.

3 - One does not show to others to not disturb them.
In the making
59 - Separation

One endures separation without opposing it by force.
http://taoscopy.com/en/consultation/879877/

Again the Yi won't show you to preserve this person's privacy.

The YI preserves everyone's intimacy and won't tell you. 10.2 tells you to refrain from asking such questions.

10 - Persistence

One is committed with confidence, in the long term and with a simple goal, without looking for outside help.

2 - One scoots.
In the making
25 - Recklessness

When one overlooks the future, they won't see what is coming.
http://taoscopy.com/en/consultation/798777/

Don't feel too bad about it, I have asked every kind of question possible when I started to consult the Yi, you just need to understand the rules and you'll get along fine.

Tim K

visitor
Reaction score
@olga - you are the sage. You are walking your path, minding your own business.

Olga Super Star

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
interesting view TAOSCOPY
Although I didn't particularly want to know what these people thought of me but where I stand in the situation.
I know it's no good to ask what someone is thinking as Yi responds to us, so I have learnt to ask where I am in relation to a particular thing or person.

Anyway it seems like I did a little improvement going from 25>10 to 10>25 :)

T

taoscopy

When interpreting readings you have at least three different levels:

What does this reading tell me about the others?
What does this reading tell me about myself?
What does this reading tell me about the common good?

At the lowest level you ask questions about the others, and the Yi will give you some hints. It's described by 20.1, contemplation of the little child. The young kids point with their finger at things and people then ask their parents about them. Likewise, you point at things and people then the Yi tells you.

Then at some point the Yi tells you to stop and you start questioning yourself. You will ask different questions about others, as for example "What attitude should I adopt toward X?", or "What shall I do to figure out whether Y is sincere?". And then the Yi guides you to knowledge.

And finally, when you've reached the point where you've become sufficiently selfless then the Yi gives you hints about others. You won't have to ask it will come to you.

So my take is that the Yi is telling you to evolve and start working on yourself. Well it's not that simple of course. In regard with this group of questions, the Yi is hinting that you should evolve.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).