...life can be translucent

Menu

relationship difficulties

K

klklkl

Met someone around a month ago and he was very persistant, messaging me all day every day and evening. He came round a few times to watch films but we always ended up kissing and 4th time he came over one thing lead to another and we ended up going the whole way. I didn't intend on this happening at all but got lost in the moment. He left abruptly saying he was tired and only sent a couple of texts before cooling off. Puzzled - I sent him a couple of messages a few days after no contact explaining I felt like he'd played me, and him leaving abruptly made me feel rubbish and i'd rather know if he'd had a change of heart. He said he's been super busy with work however he was busy with work before so left me wondering. I gathered the best thing to do would be to leave him be as he may have had some issues going on. He asked me round yesterday but i declined because he hasn't explained how he feels towards me. I don't want to get further hurt, and am unsure what he wants with me. I have to drive past his work every day and already feel a tad embarrased because of him backing off. I text saying bit out of the you messaging me, didn't think I was on your radar anymore? That was last night, attempting to get to the bottom of things but still nothing bac o i asked a few questions:

What are the barriers preventing x from forming a closer relationship with me? Hex 49.2.3>58

What does x want from me? 58.1.4 > 29

What should i know about mine and x relationship? 1.1.4.5 > 18

Could i still expect the development of a love relationship between us? 29.1.5 > 19

What is happening between us now? 44.3.5 > 64

I understand these readings are telling me to be patient but its hard when i dont know what went wrong. He seems to ignore me or get touchy when i ask him questions like im attacking him but its only out of curiosity.

Could someone please help me with the meanings of my answers? New to this and im so confused. Does lake and lake represent two females? Maybe there is someone else? I gather from the readings that a change is about to happen (49) and hexagram 1 also symbolises change? Hexagram 18 - work on what has been spoiled? Secrecy lurking around? I cant force him to tell me whats on his mind but its frustrating that I don't know. Perhaps he doesn't trust me? Finding the readings a little hard to understand so thanks in advance for helping me x

Last edited:

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Oh God...I'm going to skip the readings as I can't type much (bad wrist) and you don't need the I Ching to tell you what you already know..

....Let him go ! He used you, embarrassed you and now he wants to do the same again ? There should be no doubt or question in your mind IMO...drop him. You surely aim for better than this in a relationship.

Jeez why are you even bothering to try to understand this sleaze bag....He is just using you..Don't waste time on his psychology for pity's sake ! If you are so gullible as to believe he really has been busy so he couldn't contact you, you are a sitting target to be used again !

Good Grief !! Phone a girlfriend please.....

....and don't make the classic mistake of using Yi to talk to instead of him. Yi cannot speak for him. If he isn't on the phone talking to you and explaining for all he is worth then the I Ching cannot do it for him.

This may help http://www.onlineclarity.co.uk/frie...42-Blog-post-Advice-for-relationship-readings

K

klklkl

Hi Trojina,

I understand where you're coming from and theres a big chance that what you're describing is indeed what happened. I wouldn't let him use me again, thats why i didnt go over and think he knows that from the messages i've sent since it happened. Sometimes people need space after something big happening, it was very early into it and neither of us had said what we actually want from our meetings so there is bound to be confusion now. I thought he might of felt overwhelmed by it all? And he's still quite young so maybe he didn't know how to feel about things happening so fast. Perhaps i'm making excuses but would like clarity on the situation as he clearly wanted to see me and I'm baffled by it. I used to assume things based on how I was treated but now I try to see things from others view because there can be complications. I don't know maybe I should just tell him to stop contacting me then. Cant help but think things may be different though.

ginnie

visitor
Reaction score
Could i still expect the development of a love relationship between us? 29.1.5 > 19

The I Ching says you have fallen into a hole deep within an abyss, but that the danger will pass.

You are trying to make sense of an intense sexual encounter and there has been beauty in it.

58, two lakes, does not mean two females. It means delightful sharing.

How can you expect to understand the I Ching within a few days, quick enough to make sense of him? It's not possible. You are at the beginning of something which may or may not develop beyond the initial attraction and falling-right-into-bed phase. Maybe that was all he was interested in. Who knows? The I Ching does not answer questions about the other person's state of mind very well, or the answers are hard to interpret. Has there been anything heart-centered in this relationship for you? You've only known him for about one month, which means you really don't know him at all. And he doesn't know you, either. From the sound of what you wrote, he doesn't seem like a gentlemanly sort of guy. It's up to you about how to proceed.

K

klklkl

Yes that does describe the situation im in at the moment, thanks Ginnie. Quite a weak position, don't think he would ask me around for fun after i'd been blunt about how I felt after the last time but who knows.

I read lake represents a young female that's all and assumed it could be that he's unsure what he wants. Looks like there is a lot to the i ching that I need to make sense of.

I could move on but something is pulling me back telling me to wait. His behaviour hasn't been right, has hurt me but I guess some men do experience difficultly after sex happening so soon. I kind of wish it didn't happen as I should have got answers on what he was looking for before so it's not all his fault. We didn't know each other all that well.

It was quite special to me as he was full of passion every time we'd spend hour kissing and we got along really well, haven't felt a connection as strong in a while so just think its a shame that he's backed off. Only time will tell I guess, wanted to know if there may be a good outcome because It's pointless me waiting and thinking about him a lot.

He's very closed almost as if he's built a wall around himself and won't express how he feels or anything like that which i've never experienced before with a man. Hmm....

Thank you x

RindaR

visitor
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
hmm. He may be trying to sort out a way to make sense of your relationship within the context of his life as he has it planned out. Guys can be really strange like that - they sometimes get scared when very strong feelings rise up and they don't know what to do about them.

kincadefoster

visitor
Reaction score
He messaged you a lot at first and now doesn't talk to you at all. Sounds like the ol' hot-cold treatment. Not to mention, emotionally unavailable.
I think consistency maybe one of the most desirable traits in a lover...

kincadefoster

visitor
Reaction score
I would be assertive with someone like this an tell them you won't play their games and let them know they must be consistent to win you over

CathCilia

visitor
Reaction score
Hi. I didn't read your whole post (because I came here for advice myself and right now my mind is too cloudy to read things fully...) but anyways, I got the jist of your situation and I have a lot of experience with the hexes you got.

What are the barriers preventing x from forming a closer relationship with me? Hex 49.2.3>58
This one is the one I have LEAST experience in... Hmm... given the contest of your question I would say... that one of the main conflicts is HOW you started this relationship. Line 2 and 3 advice on being careful with how you start things. Line 58 - joy. In your case it started with sex (pleasure) so casual sex has set the tone of the 'relationship'.

What does x want from me? 58.1.4 > 29

Again 58 - pleasure/sex. Line one says "i detachment there is freedom". Line for says "if you sacrifice principles for a momentary pleasure or gain, you will never know joy." He wants casual sex from you. Line 29 has ALWAYS meant turbulence, anxiety, problems. He doesn't want a serious relationship. He wants something on/off and most likely only sexual.

What should i know about mine and x relationship? 1.1.4.5 > 18
I don't have a lot of experience with hex 1. I am guessing it is just warning you that no matter how things might seem (most likely this is not the last you will see of him) whatever 'progress' you perceive will NOT lead to what you want. Ultimately (whether you keep sleeping with him or not) the relationship will die on its own.

Same as my last answer. It is very likely he will come back for more sex. But don't expect more than that. Seriously. The I-ching is being very clear about it, again and again and again.

You are being stubborn. You want to hold on to the 'relationship'. Therefore, because of your efforts to hold on, it isn't over yet. If you keep insisting he WILL see you. But he just wants sex. He is NOT the guy for you. 64 - not over yet. I don't mean to be so negative but all other hexes have made his intentions clear. No maybes. You can either take the easy way and let him go or take the hard way and watch him use you and leave you. Either way, there is NO future with him.

:( Good luck sweetheart. I empathize with you a lot. But don't worry, there are TONS of guys way better. I know because I have one. I used to be afraid of losing jerks. Now that I have the best thing that ever happened to me I am terrified. I can't go back to dating jerks!

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).