...life can be translucent

Menu

42 unchanging

Bliss5702

visitor
Reaction score
Hi everyone. Things have been extremely hard and they appear to be getting worse by the day. So I asked the I Ching how much longer must I endure such hardship and struggle and I received 42 unchanging. I'm having a hard time interpreting this hex for the question I asked. Can someone help me please. Thanks in advance.

Olga Super Star

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
HI

I once got 42 unchanging and people said to me to concentrate on the good and not on the bad :)

"In hexagram 42, the I Ching urges us to imitate people in whom we see good, and seek to erase the errors we see in ourselves. It doesn't mention seeing bad in other people. And the I Ching will hardly ever confirm our feeling that someone else is in the wrong."

Tohpol

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
42 is a great hexagram to receive in that it's actually telling you you are blessed. But it can be incredibly annoying because usually we can't see exactly what it is in our situation that's so advantageous.

If you can hold on you'll see that this period of struggle will allow something worthwhile to come your way.

Bliss5702

visitor
Reaction score
42 is a great hexagram to receive in that it's actually telling you you are blessed. But it can be incredibly annoying because usually we can't see exactly what it is in our situation that's so advantageous.

If you can hold on you'll see that this period of struggle will allow something worthwhile to come your way.

Thanks Topal. Your words bring me tears of joy.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).