watergoddess1

I asked the I ching whether "x is the right person to direct my film"

The Yi answered 20.2.4 > 6

Do you think this is workable or is this a bold "NO - move on!"

Juliah

visitor
Reaction score
Hello Watergoddess1,

I am not an experienced "ichinger", but I'll take a shot at offering you my vision of the situation. Several days before I got the same cast when I asked about my influence on my boss.

From my point of view, the cast suggests you should see the man as he is, not taking into account what he says about himself, other people, things etc. Moreover, you should not be based on what he says about you as his words represent him only, not you. So try to focus on the man having husked his words, his background, others' opinion about him, everything. It may be difficult and may take some time to concentrate on this, but it is worth doing it.

Perhaps, you'll see something that differs greatly from what you used to see. He may appear as a vulnerable child, or a person hit on his pride, or just a good fellow.

Try to see him and do nothing whilst. Be quiet and full of dignity. It's a great time to gain your own inner stem. When you get it, your decision will become obvious.

Hope it helps a bit.

rosada

visitor
Reaction score
When you ask a Yes or No question the answer is always Maybe.

S

sooo

True, but neither have I ever received maybe as an answer from the Yi. Rather, Yi fills in the missing parts of the equation, the components to a best course of action or no-action.

I appreciate Juliah's analysis of her own same reading of a similar situation, because it not only redirects the responsibility back to herself, but it also describes her observation of this other person, resolving not only her conflict but explaining her understanding of his role in that conflict as well. Sound reasoning and cognition.

nykkic

visitor
Reaction score
watergoddess if you like then I will send you facebook in a PRIVATE message and tell you who I am .. I was an actress in almost 60 movies in usa and Europe so far .. so if you like I can help you with finding a good director for your movie .. I myself am not but I know many good ones .. write me where you are located

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score

I disagree. I ask yes/no questions all the time and get clear answers. You can often see a clear yes or no. That is probably harder for a newbie though

Example...if I ask about going to a certain shop to get something...shall I ? and get 32.4 then it's a 'no'.

S

sooo

Asking for a yes or no answer is fine, but the decision still is our own, as is the interpretation.

I just completed trouble shooting an amp and replacing a resistor that had burned out to protect the large and more expensive part of the circuit. It has way more power than I need these days, and so, without asking for a yes or no I simply present to the Yi, "putting this amp up for sale?", and received 42 uc. This can be interpreted as increase to keep and use it, since it's the first time that it's worked properly since I bought it used some six months ago, and with the modifications I've made to it, it sounds very nice, or it can mean increase in money through selling it. I'm in no dire straights for the money but it's always nice to have some saved, you know. So, it tells me neither yes or no, only that the now properly operating amp is an increase to me - and to this I added what I believe to be the Yi's impartial advice: do whatever you wish with the increase. Either way it's an increase.

Even sillier than asking yes or no, as though it cares one way or another (imo of course) is asking permission: should I do this or not? The Yi is not a mommy or daddy and we are not children that need to ask what we should do. The Yi provides intelligence, which does not excuse us from applying our own.

Anyway, that's my take on it and how I use it.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).