...life can be translucent

Menu

Hex 29.1,2,6 > 42

Greenkid

visitor
Reaction score
Hello All, Happy Christmas and Happy New Year to all.

Just asked 'Y' Where do I belong and am flummoxed by reply. Background: I live in flat and want to move. I don't know why I bought the flat because I've never liked flats. (half persuaded by son working for Estate Agent !!) I do not have room for all my belongings - am getting rid of some, very slowly but do not want to get rid of all as I sew, Paint on silk, and have two chairs waiting to be re-upholstered. As you can see i need more room if I am to do anything. I have asked 'Y' on numerous occasions where or how I should find a more compatible home and don't understand the answers. The last answer went to Hex 4 !! It would also be nice to have a companion but am I too old for this. (I am a pensioner but look very much younger than my years) Are there more sensible questions I should be asking 'Y' ?
The flat too is on the ground floor, is cold and damp in some areas and I do not like to be overlooked all the time. Am I asking for the moon?

Any help would be most appreciated. Thankyou:confused:

pocossin

visitor
Reaction score
Where do I belong?
29.1,2,6 > 42

In my appraisal, viewing the zodiac as the phases of life, you are in the Capricorn phase, so you have plenty of life left. Capricorn oddly corresponds to cellars ("The flat too is on the ground floor. . .") but doesn't stay there, or as you cast, hexagram 29, the pit, but 42 suggests that you will ascend, perhaps aided by you son, working with Estate Agent. Wouldn't you have enough room where you are if you did one project at a time? But this is advice I don't follow.

It would also be nice to have a companion but am I too old for this.

No, you are a hidden treasure waiting to be found. Have you considered joining craft clubs or other associations where a compatible partner might be found? The cat just hopped into my lap, and I am being purred to hypnotically.

Greenkid

visitor
Reaction score
Thankyou

Dear Pocossin
Thankyou so much you have given me hope for some happiness in my life that I thought I would never experience. I have been considering taking a course in some kind of craft so I will look for something suitable. I must get out of this flat. Thank you again. Happy New Year to you. Meigga:)

Greenkid

visitor
Reaction score
"A hidden treasure waiting to be found" what a lovely remark, thank you. Meigga

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)