...life can be translucent

Menu

oil on engine Hex 2.6>23

G

goddessliss

There appears to be an oil spill on my car engine but doing a oil check reveals oil level is fine.

What do I need to know about the apparent oil spill

Hex 2.6>23

Sounds like something in the engine's havin' a fight and that's resulted in a parting of ways.

thanks, Liss

G

goddessliss

I spoke to the original owner of the car and he said he'd never had an oil leak - he bought the car brand new and did a service and oil change at every 5,000 kms.
He has no reason to lie and couldn't have been more helpful - when I described the leak he said it's probably not worth worrying about.
I've found a product that is a stop leak engine treatment and asked

How would it benefit me to use this product in my engine oil

Hex 31.2.6>44

So the hex 31 attraction - line 2 suggests not to do it as I'm only acting out of anxiety which is true and to do nothing is actually good fortune.

Line 6 - seems to say it's just all superficial talk about this product although not sure about that.

Hex 44 is coupling.

If I don't read the lines - I would say this product attracts itself to the seal as it's supposed to do and holds it together (coupling).

- Liss

Mere de la Mer

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Hello,

I have been enjoying the process of interpreting my own readings for about a year now but I feel very clumsy at it still. Please take my response with a lot of salt as I attempt to give my interpretation :)

Are you sure it was oil? Could it be a different fluid like power steering or transmission fluid?

Since you're question was "what do I need to know..." maybe Yi was giving you a picture of how the spill came to be. As you said, "something in the engine is having a fight". In Wilhelm's translation he says in line 2.6 "...Midnight blue is the color of heaven; yellow is the color of
earth. Therefore, when black and yellow blood flow, it is a sign that in this
unnatural contest both primal powers suffer injury." I'm wondering if there is a yellow cap under the hood that would indicate where the fluid could have overflowed from? Maybe there was too much fluid and it just spouted out the top? Or the cap was loose after someone put fluid in the last time?

I think that with 23 there is a message that it isn't something you can do anything about as it isn't a time for action.

Hope that helps a little :)

G

goddessliss

Hello,

I have been enjoying the process of interpreting my own readings for about a year now but I feel very clumsy at it still. Please take my response with a lot of salt as I attempt to give my interpretation :)

Are you sure it was oil? Could it be a different fluid like power steering or transmission fluid?

Since you're question was "what do I need to know..." maybe Yi was giving you a picture of how the spill came to be. As you said, "something in the engine is having a fight". In Wilhelm's translation he says in line 2.6 "...Midnight blue is the color of heaven; yellow is the color of
earth. Therefore, when black and yellow blood flow, it is a sign that in this
unnatural contest both primal powers suffer injury." I'm wondering if there is a yellow cap under the hood that would indicate where the fluid could have overflowed from? Maybe there was too much fluid and it just spouted out the top? Or the cap was loose after someone put fluid in the last time?

I think that with 23 there is a message that it isn't something you can do anything about as it isn't a time for action.

Hope that helps a little :)

Thankyou for responding - I also thought it may have been overfilled and that's whats happened!
I will look for the colour blue and yellow - the dipsitck handle is yellow but there is no oil on that part but it may just be saying that's where the oil goes so that's how it came about, overfill.

I will keep looking - I need the car for my job and also I live way out of town so do really need it to be 100% reliable. :)

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).