...life can be translucent

Menu

Autistic son and school

hdsncnn

visitor
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I would appreciate help reguarding this matter. My 4 yr old autistic son came home from school today with a note from his teacher stating "Adam did pretty well today. He seemed to be getting tired this p.m. His nose is starting to run and he has been holding his right ear. He did bump his head(rt.side) earlier at lunch on a chair- but seemed fine at the time." (notes from school are nothing unusual, parents and teachers frequently write little notes back and forth to stay in touch.) I feel very uncomfortable with this for many reasons. My son slept 13 hours the night before. Usually when he sleeps that long he goes strong all day. He has had many ear infections and never has his right ear been infected, its always his left. ( I realize an infection in the right ear is very possible though.) The last part written by the teacher left me feeling funny,"He seemed fine at the time." Tonight, during and after his bath his behavior seemed a little unusual to me, he kept holding his right ear and he didnt want to move. He kept looking at me as if he was waiting for something, and his eyes seemed to say "help me but dont touch me." Im sure it sounds weird, but its very difficult to explain. He has had scratches and little bumps in the past and I didn't care for these but made nothing of it. I know these things can easily happen. Lately when I pick him up from school I feel a "distancing" from him and I have noticed this past week he seems to have more bruises on him. I dont look for these bruises. It just so happens that recently I have noticed an increase. He is a very active little boy and maybe he has been a little more unsteady on his feet, I have been telling myself. I may just be an over-reacting, over protective mother, but I had to ask the IC about this. My question was " How should I view the treatment my son is receiving at school? " My answer was hex 55 line 4, changing to hex 36. I feel this is negative. I have always had a problem with understanding this line 4. This specific time could it be referring to the fact that he is non-verbal and autistic and that he can very easily be pushed around or taken advantage of?( sounds harsh, but I cant think of a better way to put it right now.) Or could it be referring to me, maybe trying to tell me that I am unable to see the situation from the correct perspective when it comes to my little boy? Sending him to school has been a big issue for me. In the past I was totally against public education. I was coming from a perspective that I am right and "they"(the school) are wrong. (there are many different issues here that I will not get into.) It took a lot of reading, meditating, crying and hapharzardly consulting different oracles before I started to realize that I am not always right even if I believe 110% that I am.( usually when I believe that strongly that I am right it is a sure sign that I am wrong. There really is no right or wrong way, right?) I was told that I was fighting against a force that is not changeable and that at times I can be matriarchially stiffling. Sorry I am rambling. I have a difficult time trusting myself when it comes to very sensitive and emotional situations, I need a wise, objective point of view so I consult the IC. Now today I am worried that my emotions will cause me to completely misinterpret my answers. I also asked the IC "How should I view taking action reguarding the treatment my son is recieiving at school?" My answer was hex 47 line 2, changing to hex 45. Wait and do nothing for now? I am lost. I would appreciate any insight and advice reguarding my answer? Thank you, Hdsncnn

stuart

visitor
Reaction score
I think that the reading is interesting;The darkness which seems eveident in 55-4 and 36 could represent the difficulties that you face.The moving line suggests somebody perhaps aiding you and allowing you to see it as it really is.In 36 the light emerges eventually from the darkness.Overall this will bring you good fortune.

hdsncnn

visitor
Reaction score
Thank you, Stuart. That is very comforting to hear. Hdsncnn

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)