...life can be translucent

Menu

55.3 > 51 what if i go?

K

klklkl

Hi. I would like help interpreting this please. Someone has been in contact with me today after a month of not seeing eachother, I thought he was completely out the picture.(we met a good few times and then slept together, i wish i would have waited but got lost in the moment and he disappeared afterwards and barely messaged me) I like & fancy this person but I have an inclin it's just a one time thing and he doesn't want it to progress. I have confidence issues and am scared of rejection so if he disappears after and doesn't bother, it will put me in to a negative state, and so I don't know whether to go and sleep with him or not. I do like this person but don't want to feel crap afterwards. I told him i don't do casual and he said oh it was really fun last time blabla and it doesn't have to be casual? Confusing.

I asked what if i go and sleep with x tonight and got 55.3 > 51 ? ? ?

B

blue_angel

I think the advice is to actually know what you are getting yourself into before you go forward. If you go forward in the dark you risk breaking your right arm. So communicate with him and get a clear understanding. Then you can make a good choice for yourself.

Not that I am saying a fling is wrong. It's not wrong if that's what you're out to do, have a good time. But sounds like you are wanting to build something with a little more foundation, or perhaps you hold an inner belief about this.

So it could be about getting to know yourself just as
much as it is about getting to know him. Get to know your own beliefs, morals, standards, what is healthy
for you to accept and what is not. Set some clear
direction in your own life before following along with
another. Anyway, you don't have to sleep with him
tonight if you do go, do you? Couldn't you have dinner,
watch a movie, go dancing, talk under the stars?

I added in my own take... but the main thing I get from
the line is to see clearly first, before going forward.
Know where you are going, why, who you are going
with, and if you really want to go in the first place. If
you can't see clearly the entire situation and go off of
assumptions, that's like walking in the dark. There's a risk of injuring yourself if you decide to jump in with blinders on.

Best wishes on your journey and Happy New Year

K

klklkl

Thank you for your kind words ladies. I wont see things clearer than now? Im seeing it as - hes probably just a player and im too scared that he will just dump me off again so i dont think im going to go even though i do fancy him and am quite in the mood, i couldn't bare the rejection. :-/ meh x

K

klklkl

He did say he fancied s*x so maybe thats all he wanted. Im too much of a wimp to message and tell him im not doing a one off because i like him and want more..also i live in a small town where everyone finds out business, so i don't know that he wont tell everyone and i might get a name for myself so thats another reason im holding back seems that he just wants fun would be a bit embarrasing him knowing i want something to happen as i live near him and sometimes bump into him. Happy new year to you both hope its filled with happiness and great experiences x

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).