...life can be translucent

Menu

16 to 55 help please

mimi12

visitor
Reaction score
Hello I am new here and this is my first time,
Well I don't know much about the iching that's Why I wanted to ask my boyfriend is taking some kind of break now and I don't think it's a big deal and he will comeback to me

I played the first time and I got "splitting apart" so I had to not do any actions and just wait, two days later I played and I asked can I text him?
I got 16 with 2 changing lines the 1st and 3rd from the bottom I guess to 55

Can you please explain to me What does it mean?
16 to 55?

Thank you soooo much in advance
Lots of love

M

MoonCatcher

Well - a snapshot look at your reading.

If you got 23 as your first reading - In my experience it has meant for me "it's over" basically. I actually got that reading straight after someone I was really into - broke it off and I was in shock. All the other times I've received 23 - it has resulted in quite a clear parting of ways.

16 is about projection / fantasy - sometimes it's positive, sometimes negative, depending on the circumstance.
55 is about a time that is particularly prosperous but short lived.

In your particular situation, I would say that 16 is about your own fantasy of him coming back and the changing lines 1 & 3 are telling you to snap out of it.

55 I think is pointing to how you're stuck in the past - keep thinking about how great the relationship was and need to accept that this relationship has run its course.

So in my opinion, I think you would do yourself a favour to not expect him to come back, move on with your life.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).