...life can be translucent

Menu

Same question, different time, same triagrams, different order

ace

visitor
Reaction score
I have lurked in the background for many months, just soaking it all in. Wonderful actually. Anyhow ... the context of my question ... there is a man, quite stunning indeed, who is an object of my affection. I often receive Hex 51 or thunder triagrams pertaining to him. In the past, circumstance and status, I suspect, have kept us apart or from even really seeing each other. Five years later (Sept-Dec/04), status are less dividing although circumstance (Hex 54; not wife but girlfriend) seem to have created a barrier (Hex 39). From a distance I watched because I could do nothing else(Hex 20). As did he. The energy between us is palpable; very difficult given our circumstance. Hexagrams about me in this situation are always related to wind or are Hex 57.

Anyhow, he has not returned an essay that I would like back. Quietly and subtly, I have called and emailed but no response. Today I decided to be bold and compose a very humorous email about the essay not being returned; this email also removes the power differential between us as it has no bearing or value any further. Prior to writing the email, I asked Yi "What the effect of the email will have"; I received Hex 42 not changing. Thunder over wind. Triagrams of great significance in past Yi answers. After, I sent the email I asked again what the effect would be and I received Hex 14. This made profound sense given the email's effect on me and the breadth of its content. Light was truly shone through the creative, and I certainly felt empowered by it. But, I was more interested in the effect on the situation between us. I asked for further insight on the effect now that the email had been sent. I received 32.6 which is wind over thunder. Same triagrams different orientation. I respect line 6's warning or advise of "standing still and reviewing; or being patient". I have received plenty of Yi's advice about "in the right time" or "of its own time". This I respect and will do nothing further. I will wait. Hex 50 is an unusual although welcomed guest to this situation. Not sure of its place.

My question is: do people have experience with triagrams switching places in regards to a similar question, particularly triagrams with alot of representative power in the given situation?

sorry for the length, and any insight regarding my question or the situation would be welcomed.

Ace

lightofdarkness

(deceased)
Reaction score
There is a property of hexagrams that appears to allow for the encoding of the 'preferred' response to their stimulus in the form of the hexagram with the trigrams swapped.

e.g. 36 35, 22 56 etc. The 'pure' forms reflect a focus on self-referencing (58 58, 51 51 etc)

This leads to the concept where changing lines in a derived hexagram reflect the influence of context 'pushing' for one to change into the 'preferred response'.

e.g. 22 'requires' a response of loyalty, attraction to the facade, as loyalty elicits a response of facading (with symbols of one's loyalty etc). This is a HEAVEN/EARTH dynamic. We as 'MAN' go into the middle and so are 'influenced' by the Heaven/Earth dynamic. We can (a) change, (b) fight the change, or (c) move on.

Chris.

yly2pg1

visitor
Reaction score
My question is: do people have experience with triagrams switching places in regards to a similar question, particularly triagrams with alot of representative power in the given situation?

I spent some time to understand your situations. Here is my understandings:

The Background:
Hex20 (wind on top)
Hex57 (wind on top and in the bottom)

About the e-mail:
Hex42 (wind on top, thunder in the bottom)
Hex32.6 (wind in the bottom, thunder on top)

Using your own terms, the wind may reflect yourself, waiting for the right time to penetrate.
Your actions is in the thunder!

It is very interesting!
Give me some time to go over it!
blush.gif

ace

visitor
Reaction score
Ylg2pg1,

Simplification has significant effect. You are absolutely correct in your placement of the hexagrams in the scenarios. Hex20 has been very trying, although instructive when the energy between us became observable to others.

It is interesting, when you wrote "Your action is in the thunder", my gut response was "No, I am not the thunder, he is ... but it just seemed like the right time to strike". Literally, strike came to my mind. As the word "strike" resonated in my head, I realized that I may be the thunder ... shocking because it is so not like me.

Chris ... I am still mulling over "the preferred response to their stimulus".

Thanks for your time.

ace

visitor
Reaction score
Sorry ... another perplexity ...

Yi provided a 42, which I interpretated as a go-ahead for the email. And, 14 was an effect on me after I sent the email, then why 32.6? The line has given reason to worry.

My mother who is a diviner has said that when one asks too many questions in a short-period, then Yi can begin to play with you. I wonder ...

yly2pg1

visitor
Reaction score
i Ace,

In general, thunder do not identify itself as male or female when come to action. It is just pure action. Sending out email is considered an action. Right?

Given H42 and H32.6 in the context, it could mean Yi encourages you to take action before you write the mail. So you get Hex42. The thunder is still in the bottom, i.e. in your heart!

Once you have sent out the mail, you got H32.6. The action is the outside world. But Yi gives you an advice here: - do not be perturbed by your action.

yly2pg1

visitor
Reaction score
There are few ways to make friend with Yi.

How about trying the link below. Maybe you could find a new way of making connection to your query.

sun_moon

yly2pg1

visitor
Reaction score
Hi Chris,

"22 'requires' a response of loyalty, attraction to the facade, as loyalty elicits a response of facading (with symbols of one's loyalty etc). This is a HEAVEN/EARTH dynamic. We as 'MAN' go into the middle and so are 'influenced' by the Heaven/Earth dynamic. We can (a) change, (b) fight the change, or (c) move on. "

Could you elaborate further what you are saying in as simpler way?
happy.gif

ace

visitor
Reaction score
Well, I received a return email from the beautiful man. It was ... well ... pleasant enough, and very complementary to my creativity, perceptiveness, compassion, and four or five other pleasant adjectives. Alas ... stumped ... I asked Yi about future together and received 45.1,3,5 to 55. Congretation being the high point. Must admit ... alittle sad. Had read in other threads that 45 can be about spiritual, not material connection. Now ... more than alittle sad. But, why then the energy in class, the many little connectiveness comments ... 10.3 to 1. Big emotions in a context in a power differential. In the context of big emotions, subtly is the only action in this context. Question whether the big emotions exist on his part ... I guess.

I am pretty sure I am reading this correctly, and sorry for muddying up the waters with so many hexagrams. Any insight on it progression ...

ace

visitor
Reaction score
Sorry that is "congregating or assembling" for Hex 45.

ace

visitor
Reaction score
Sorry again ... To return back to the place of wind and thunder. Any thunderous energy present is gone, and I am back to my old friend wind.

Ace.

yly2pg1

visitor
Reaction score
Hi Ace,

About 45.1,3,5 -> 55

This is how i read your situation.

45.1 is about your situations up to now.
45.3 is reflecting your emotions and outlook.
Probably Yi would like to see you to keep your emotions and outlook positive.
There is a real task here!

When dealing with your beautiful man, make sure that there is always a central idea or thing that both of you can involve with. This is what 45.5 is about. Allow time and room to nurture and grow common interest between you and him.

ace

visitor
Reaction score
Yly2pg1,

You are a gem. Lovely to have one's feelings confirmed, as you have done ... Yi, through these sobering hexagrams, has allowed me to create space between myself and the situation ... I do care about him ... and wish him happiness, and genuine love with whom ever he chooses ... by doing this I was able to find peace ... I appreciate your interpretation and will patiently watch the space between us and will gently nurture the connectiveness in whatever form it takes.

Yly2pg1, much gratitude for your time,

Ace.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).