...life can be translucent

Menu

24.5.6 > 42 Opening communication.

Retro158

visitor
Reaction score
I asked if it would be helpful for me to reach out to my ex and got 24.5.6 > 42.

Line 6 is quite heavy and suggests I've missed an opportunity, though I'm not aware when that would have been.

42 suggests positive development, but I'm unsure how to interpret in light of the changing lines.

Any thoughts?

arimoshe

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Hey Retro,
I found your post as I just threw that very hexagram myself. My situation is this:
I have been a part of this project a new friend has enlisted me in. The further we get into it the more uncertain I feel about my involvement. The project seems great to me, it may even promise some sort of sueccess/fame, however my heart isn't there. I asked the yi what is the way of the tao for me in relation to this project and I got 24.5.6 to 42.

I've been meditating on it and my sense is to return to my own path. I found this quote from Hillary about line 5, "for you to be able to relinquish a chosen route while staying loyal to the journey, and to all things and people to find their own way". Something about honoring that we all have our own way. I think line 6 may be saying in part that the longer we wait the harder it will become. I don't think it's implying that the opportunity is gone, but that action should be taken soon. The message seems to be to follow your own path, do what is right for you.

It might be helpful then to know what your intention is. I don't know what your reading is saying to you, but that self knowledge seems important. Best of luck. I'll post back here to update on how it goes for me.
warm regards,
Ari Moshe

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).