...life can be translucent

Menu

62>50 or 27? or did I get 46>2 wrong?

rewamm

visitor
Reaction score
Over the past two years I have been communicating with Hilary and the Yi over a relationship issue.
My partner and I separated two years ago and now reside in different countries. Throughout that time there has been regular communication but nothing that would suggest reconciliation is possible, in fact, quite the contrary! Never one to be deterred, and directed from a sense of "Its meant to be", I have not given up hope!
Now, through a twist of fate, there is a possibility of meeting X on neutral ground some 5 hours flying time away.
So the obvious question I posed to Yi was "If I attempt to meet X in XYZ in March?" Yi came back with 46.2.3>2.......Hmm to my way of thinking that's quite auspicious.

So then, it was the how do I do it thing that became an issue.

"If I were to ask X permission to meet in XYZ?" Hex 62.2.6>50 Mmmm not quite so good! so how about "If I arrive unannounced- expecting to spend time with X?" Hex 27...

Unfortunately, Hex 62 > 50 seemed to contain some sort of warning, particularly 62 line 6, and hex 27 meant absolutely nothing to me.

So, can/would anyone out there like to help shed a little bit of light on these readings? Any guidance would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Rewam

etiram

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Hi Rewamm:

My opinion is that hexagram 46 in general in telling you to take things step by step. Line 2 probably is telling you to be sincere and ask X if he wants to meet you, since you are going to be in XYZ, and to me it is suggesting that you will meet him even for a short time. Now, I think line 3 is telling you not to have high hopes, that the visit will not yield what you are expecting. But it is a step forward. On the other hand, line 3 can also mean that he will be out of town in the dates you will be visiting XYZ.
Hexagram 62 means success in small things but not great ones. It might suggest that meeting X will not have great consequence in terms of a relationship. Line 2, I really can not understand the meaning of it. But for sure line 6, it is telling you not to have great expectation, because you can be dissapointed.
Hexagram 27, means nourishment, and it could be indicating that you should act according to the level of integrity that you have always demonstrated. I think it means to ask him to meet him, and not go unannounced.
And maybe acting this way will nourish your frienship.
I hope this is helpful.
Best wishes. ET

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).