...life can be translucent

Menu

Follow-up on an old thread and Updated questions

oponopono

visitor
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I was looking back at this thread from last summer and can state that rodaki and anemos were both right with their interpretations. It was not immediate, but in the months that followed I did find some gradual and subtle improvement or release from the symptoms I went to get help with.

In case you are interested in a follow-up, the readings back then were

1. WHAT DID THE PLANT MANAGE TO HEAL IN ME? 55,3 > 51
2. WHAT DID I PURGE? 43 (4,5) 11
3. WHAT CHANGES WILL THIS CEREMONY ALLOW IN MY LIFE FROM NOW ON? 57 (3, 6) 29

i still don't really know about the first two, but definitely 57 was key, the symptoms that afflicted me before very slowly but very steadily wained, not to a halt, but in any case to a bearable condition. So, as it worked, I went back for more.

I just returned from a retreat where I did 3 cerimonies and they were all similar in violence and discomfort to the one I experienced in the summer, perhaps with more moral courage on my part to undertake all that. I wasn't anymore questioning why all the suffering and chaos, and just trusted it could help me. It was very physically demanding and hard to go through, the effort was such that I was reassured this could help me even more than last time. But I'm again baffled by the readings:

1. WHAT IMPROVEMENTS WILL THIS EXPERIENCE ALLOW IN MY LIFE FROM NOW ON? 23
2. WHAT HAPPENED IF NO HEALING TOOK PLACE? 39
3. IS THERE SOMETHING I CAN DO NOW TO BRING ABOUT THIS HEALING? 61,6 > 60

it all seems so ominous and I was convinced the work had been so intense and worth my pains...

i still asked if it was in vain to go down there and undertake all that and the answer was a bit reassuring. But this can also mean that my 10 days was the summer experience, and to have gone for more was now disastrous. The answer was 55,1 > 62

I would appreciate your views on these readings
thank you
:bows:

S

sooo

But I'm again baffled by the readings:

1. WHAT IMPROVEMENTS WILL THIS EXPERIENCE ALLOW IN MY LIFE FROM NOW ON? 23
2. WHAT HAPPENED IF NO HEALING TOOK PLACE? 39
3. IS THERE SOMETHING I CAN DO NOW TO BRING ABOUT THIS HEALING? 61,6 > 60

it all seems so ominous and I was convinced the work had been so intense and worth my pains...

i still asked if it was in vain to go down there and undertake all that and the answer was a bit reassuring. But this can also mean that my 10 days was the summer experience, and to have gone for more was now disastrous. The answer was 55,1 > 62

Hi Yo,

Though the Universe may have began with a Big Bang, it is still a work in progress. Likewise, the benefit your experience may not become evident for a lifetime. 55.1 says 10 years with your master is not a mistake, so you'll likely need time before you can understand the value of this experience, or if there was any.

I'm going to look at this in a positive light, though I have no idea because I wasn't there to experience it with you. In that light:

23 is the pruning away of dead wood, the obsolete, that which drains life force but gives nothing in return. This is what you've gained.

If no healing takes place it's because an obstruction of some sort prevents it. I run up and down my stairs for cardio benefit, but all I feel is out of breath. That doesn't mean there's no benefit. It's, again, the long term which matters and which will tell.

There's no magic pill to suddenly realize benefits. There seems to be some correlation between the last time you asked this question and this time. The counter-measures appear to be in 60 and 62. Any benefit will appear incrementally, in small ways, and over time - again, I think this is the significance of 55.1.

They say you can't get blood from a turnip, but if you eat one, you will gradually derive the nutritional benefit from it. And even more so if you make it part of your weekly diet; meaning, to consider (not obsess) this cleansing ritual over time, digest it over time, allow the benefits to reveal themselves gradually. And if after that time you decide it was a complete waste of your time and resources, oh well, at least you'll still have a story to tell! :)

oponopono

visitor
Reaction score
allow the benefits to reveal themselves gradually. And if after that time you decide it was a complete waste of your time and resources, oh well, at least you'll still have a story to tell! :)

Thanks sooo, every sentence of your reply is packed with lessons I want to learn. I am looking for relief to an agony that has kept me under for more than 5 years now, and my patience is at a low. I read your words and realyze I have to focus on a long term relationship with these symptmons. Actually since the healing ceremonies I am doing much worse, these last 10 days since I am back have been a little hell-whole again... So reading this really gave me hope again, though I have to moderate my hope and keep it steady, instead of always peacking, up and down, up and down.

Thank you so much for coming to the rescue, I really felt your advice.
:bows:

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).