...life can be translucent

Menu

Iching 51.6 love "What is happening now?"

salmoo

visitor
Reaction score
My boyfriend and I have recently come at a sort of crossroads in our relationship. We moved fast and were living together within 3 weeks. He is a complicated man in that he thinks and dwells and worries about anything and everything. He's also impulsive. Us living together in a 2 bedroom apartment with three kids proved too much for him. He moved out while I was at work but left me a love letter saying that the only thing that has changed was our living situation but he needed to work on some things in m=himself to be a better person. We went from seeing and being with each other every day to maybe an hour here or there. When I get upset and doubt sets in he will reassure me and tell me he loves me and wants to be with me and wants a life with me. But him not contacting me as much is really messing with me. When I first asked the Iching a week ago "What do I need to know now?" I got 54 changing to 23. When I asked last night "What is happening now?" I received 51.3. someone please help me. Is this saying that we're over?
(Sorry my heading says 51.6 but it was actually 51.3)

Last edited:

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Are they his kids ?

It's just if they are his kids then no it isn't over because he'll have to see them so he will have to see you..

The reading ? 54.1.2.4.6>23...yes I think it is over, in fact it looks very over but he's saying it isn't. Well why did he move out then ?

Anyway if he's impulsive I guess he moved in quickly and moved out quickly....but how does that affect your kids ? I mean my concern is more for your kids than you because it must be confusing for them to have some guy start living in their house and then buggar off when he thinks he needs to because he has to do this..........

the only thing that has changed was our living situation but he needed to work on some things in m=himself to be a better person.

To be a better person he could think about the impact he has on other people before moving in with them.

If he's the kids father then of course it's a different matter.

I'd imagine he doesn't want to hurt you and still has feelings for you but doesn't want the responsibility and commitment.

To the reading...well it's not looking good. It appears you have become secondary to him (54) and it's something that is passing away (23).

What do you think ?

If he's not the kids father I think you are better off without him.....It's hard for me to understand why you would let him move in after 3 weeks when you have kids.....:confused:

They are more important than him....The main thing is they don't get messed up...and they will get messed if you let irresponsible impulsive males just move in and move out when they feel like it.

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
....I'm afraid I was just channelling the Jerry Springer show...or here in the UK the Jeremy Kyle show...............

.........have I got it all wrong ?

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).