...life can be translucent

Menu

Help interpreting a dream?

themulberrytree

visitor
Reaction score
I sit with my mother and another very clever girl. The clever girl leaves for a moment, the boy comes in. The boy seeks the clever girl. I say that he can instead tell me, and he refuses. I advance on him, and try to make him tell me -- he refuses, even when I push him out of the room so my mother won't hear, trying to make him tell me. I realize how creepy I'm being, and stop. I say, "Good luck", with knowledge that he is planning on killing a shared enemy. However, the boy gets killed by the enemy, and I go to school, to hear about the murder. I notice the enemy behind me. The enemy suggests a deal in exchange for me keeping the secret of the murder quiet, but mocks me saying, I have everything. You have nothing. What shall I give you? I immediately plan that I want to devour my enemy, and make her give up everything. I make a deal with the enemy -- Rumpelstiltskin's deal. The enemy laughs and accepts. I am confused that she would accept, until I realize that I'm Rumpelstiltskin and Rumpelstiltskin gets demolished in the fairy tale.

I asked about what would happen in three different options: I could oust her by telling everyone that she is the murderer. This results in... Hexagram 21.2.4.6>19.
I could forget the bargain, and just leave the situation entirely. This results in Hexagram 23.2.3.4>50.
OR I could make her my friend, and this leads to Hexagram 33.3.5>35.

None of these look very good. Lastly, I asked about what the dream was trying to teach me overall, and I received Hexagram 61.2.3.5>22.
----
I am leaning towards saying that I work with her, but be very, very cautious about who she is. I know who she is, but I'm drawn because she offers status. And it's okay to want status, except that if I'm attached to it, she owns me and I can't withdraw as needed later. The problem is that I'm not sure how well I can handle being drawn, hahahahaha. And I don't want to deal with the terrible repercussions of being owned by such a cruel human being, if I fail.

Let me know what you guys think, as I hold out hope that it's a good idea to just leave. OH, it's suggesting that I'm being vain, and this is the factor that is preventing me from leaving the evil girl. So I need to release myself from that persona, and then I can withdraw from a firm place and with great success, as indicated in Hexagram 23.3. That's what I think.

Last edited:

iams girl

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
I asked about what the dream was trying to teach me overall, and I received Hexagram 61.2.3.5>22.

I think, in general, 61 can be about self-enlightenment related to how one effects one's own environment and 22 about being genuine and unpretentious, a pretty great reading.

For example, imo, the dream represented a fair amount 61.3, in other words, lots of drama. What if when the boy came into the room you'd simply answered, "sorry, I don't know" (61.5) and continued sitting peacefully with your mother (61.2) instead of going down the path to the full-blown entanglement with the murderer (61.3)? In other words, the lesson possibly being less about getting caught up in things (61.3) and more about choosing the path of peace (61.5) allowing for more fulfilling relationships (61.2).

I AM's girl

themulberrytree

visitor
Reaction score
I was inclined to deny your interpretation, because drama reminds me of my mother, a very dramatic woman, and that's not who I want to be. Thought it over though, and now I'm glad to hear it. Means I don't have to do anything, but be.

Thank you very much for your interpretation.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).