...life can be translucent

Menu

Confused with this reading, 26.1.2.3>23.

tiptoe88

visitor
Reaction score
Hello all, first post here. Not an native english speaker so sorry for any grammar mistakes.

Well, i'm pretty new to making readings and interpreting hexagrams so i think i need the help of more experienced people.
Right now, i have the concrete possibility of sorting out big things in my life. Moving places and start over a big project. This big change doesn't depend totally on me and is about to happen soon if things go well (think of 'getting a promotion'), so i've asked to IChing what is the possible outcome of this situation.

I got a 26.1.2.3, changing to 23. As far as i can tell hex 26 points out to good luck, hex 23 not so much. The former says it's 'beneficial to have somewhere to go', and i interpret it as getting things ready in order to advance, while the latter says 'not beneficial to go anywhere or having any undertakings', and it's about ruins, ending, keeping still... as in waiting for the storm to pass.

How can i make these 2, seemingly contradictory stances, into one judgment? How hex 23 complement the reading of hex 26? It's confusing to me.

juaneros

visitor
Reaction score
Hmmm, it seems you are gonna go to some changes there. Well when I get 3 lines I try to focus on the middle one, so 26.2, which seems like something vital is separating that makes things work or progress... and it kind of has to do with hex 23, splitting apart, but the question is what can that be? But maybe this is an influence that will happen in the future, you did ask what was the outcome, so just protect yourself for what can come, that's the best that you can do I think. I would ask more questions to make sense of it, if not, well just wait and see... the good thing is you are the one that shapes your future. Anyhow, good luck with it all. And your English is fine ;)

tiptoe88

visitor
Reaction score
Thanks for commenting, juaneros! Yes, i tried to focus only on the 26.2 and this line alone seems more aligned with what hex 23 speaks of. But, the 26 as a whole tells me i'm doing something good, doesn't it? Like, it's about time to reap what i've had sow... it also says 'keeping strength, not showing it', which resonates well with me as i'm being really quiet about my plans...

I did ask another questions because i basically had options A and B to choose. I tried to sense the 'energy' from each. A gave me a 22.3>27, and B a 36.1.2>46. Basically, a good and a 'maybe not as good' option. When i asked a last question about changing my mind, it lead me to a 60.5, 'limitation/discipline', so i kept my first choice.

That's about it, let's see how things develops.

Danubegal

visitor
Reaction score
Same reading for me just before New Year 2017. In my case I think the 3 changing lines are indicating 3 ways a situation could go, since it is not resolved yet. I have a Very Bad Boss who is in every way obstructing the development of the organization I work for, which is otherwise a good mission. I have already said that if things did not change I would leave in the new year, and will. I am surrounded by good people who feel the same, and are trying to find a way to topple the trouble at the top- Stripping Away. Where this will leave me is uncertain- sometimes the answer just can't be known yet. But we are at a precarious point. I'm waiting to see which of the three directions it goes.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).