...life can be translucent

Menu

Relationship Reading 42.4.5.6>51

RoseJade

visitor
Reaction score
Greeting Wonderful People, I am 48 years old and I have been consulting the I ching for several years. Along with the I ching I regularly use another divination system. However, I have been relying heavily on the I ching online because it is so easy and just as accurate.

Recently, I entered and quickly exited a relationship that was awful and at one point had me questioning my worth, including whether I was beautiful, thin or even successful enough to be with this guy who turned out was a true narcissus. He was a liar and a cheat. In less than a month after we ended the relationship, he called to tell me he wanted to introduce me to a friend...I was so humiliated...He even had his friend send me a friend request on facebook...I was shocked and appalled. I was so angry I sent them both a email expressing my feelings.

I don't want to make myself to be a total victim because I knew my instincts were not working well enough with the I ching's advisability of entering the relationship reading: 61.1.2.3>53. I did not trust him but I was lonely, instead of looking at my other options I jump right in...he seem, nice...drove a nice car, owned his own house and was very handsome.

It is almost two months since it has been over. I asked the I ching: How will I heal after this situation with my ex? I received the 42nd Hexagram Unchanging.

I was so surprised to receive such a auspicious reading after so short a time especially after all that happened. Then I ask about my readiness for another relationship and received 42.4.5.6>51. Although I am still healing, I do believe that I have a better understanding of what needs to be left behind. I am still yearning for companionship, but I not afraid to be alone there are a couple of "suitors" but I am not in a hurry to jump.

Please feel free to share any insight on the 42.4.5.6>51.

Thanks for your time and attention.

juaneros

visitor
Reaction score
Hi there. Well 42 has to do with increasing or benefiting, having an advantage, so the I Ching might be saying it can be positive. I usually just read the middle line when there are three changing lines... so 42.5, and it does refer to showing benevolence, maybe even thinking positive, maybe with that others have confidence in you, and you can attract like minded people. You did get 51 as a resulting hexagram, but that might only mean that it's a passing influence from what you already experienced, you kept your composure and maybe you are ready for something new. It's always your choice though when to start again, so good luck!

Oh, and I was thinking about 61 changing to 53... seemed positive for me, but dunno what happened there, maybe it captured what you really wanted instead of what really would have happened, sometimes the I Ching can do that, and that's why you have to kind of release your thoughts and emotions before casting, not saying it was what happened in your case, and it seems you have experience. Anyhow, sounded interesting you got that.

Good luck again ;)

RoseJade

visitor
Reaction score
juaneros,

Thank you so much for your response. Despite what's happened, I do feel positive about the future. I surprise myself too, because instead of sitting at home eating bonbons I headed straight to the gym and joined a yoga class. I feel like I escaped a bad situation that could have been worse.

It funny what you say about the advisability reading being good and possible what I wanted. I believe this to be true. I still have to learn to speak up and share more of myself. The top line in 42nd speak to me that I have to be more forthcoming with what it is I want from a future mate.

Thanks for your help.

RoseJade

visitor
Reaction score
juaneros,

Thank you so much for your response. Despite what's happened, I do feel positive about the future. I surprise myself too, because instead of sitting at home eating bonbons I headed straight to the gym and joined a yoga class. I feel like I escaped a bad situation that could have been worse.

It's funny what you say about the advisability reading being good and possible what I wanted instead of what I got. I believe this to be true. I still have to learn to speak up and share more of myself. The top line in 42nd speak to me that I have to be more forthcoming with what it is I want from a future mate.

Thanks for your help.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).