...life can be translucent

Menu

Understaning will be wonderful

Kindness

visitor
Reaction score
I will appreciate insight, please! I'm not sure what Yi is telling me. Am I to sit back and observe his true feelings in order to gather more understanding of his actions? And if so, how does "Seeking Union" comes into play?

I asked how should I approach the situations with X? and Yi's answer, 20.6 to 8.

juaneros

visitor
Reaction score
Hi there. When one line is changing you don't really concentrate on the resulting hexagram, because there isn't much change involved, only if there are 2 or more lines changing it has more meaning to the reading. I would just focus on the line in your case... 20.6. For me it just means examining this person, I read somewhere in order not to make assumptions, then it becomes without blame/fault. Good luck!

Kindness

visitor
Reaction score
Thank you for your response! Keeping my feeling bottled up was causing me to have unstable reactions, which assuming assumptions was part of it. So, a few says ago, I decided to tell him that I loved him. I didn't share how I felt to get a response, or expect for him to feel the same, however just to release some pint up energy. He didn't really respond much so of course I had doubts about revealing how I felt.

I asked how does X feel about me expressing my feelings? and Yi's answer, 52.4.6 to 62.

Are we meant to be together? and Yi's answer, 34.1.2.5 to 31

Does 52 mean he needs a moment to digest what had just been said? Or is he shocked/surprised? The answer doesn't exactly sound motivating.

I love the iching but have a hard time deciphering exactly what the message is. Please elaborate if any understanding comes to mind.

juaneros

visitor
Reaction score
Hi there again. You're welcome! I think line 52.4 can mean he is playing it safe and it would be the line I would focus on, and yeah maybe like you said a moment to digest it. And hex 62 relates to it, which can mean that he will try to lay low, or again playing it safe with you.

The question about are you meant to be together. Well, that is a yes/no question, those are a bit harder to interpret. Overall, it wont give you a definite answer but advice, and I would focus on the middle line 34.2 which talks about persisting, to keep it in the middle, do not force it, and this can result in hex 31 which is attraction. Again, it doesn't mean you are meant to be together, but it's maybe a way of getting closer to him.

Good luck with it!

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).