...life can be translucent

Menu

Yi show me the right career! 47 unchanging: jail?! death!?

Olga Super Star

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Oh my - I was just about to go to bed when I said to myself "let me just do another cast"

Show me the right career: 47 unchanging

confinement
death (I got this hexagram when my aunt was about to die)
and then
'Words, not trusted' - this is a common aspect of the experience of 47, which often represents some kind of communications failure.

I am almost never believed, so no wonder. But what has it got to do with career? :confused:

Can you explain it to me please? 24.6>27 :weep:
It's too late. Have I missed the chance to embark on the career that was right for me?

Last edited:

Olga Super Star

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Found this one by SOOO on 24.6

I think 'survival' is very relevant to 24.6. Something has been overly stretched or reacted to, something probably unfounded and ungrounded in reality; someone has been too ambitious and the ambition has displaced the more essential responsibility of nourishing. If it took a whole cycle to get here, it'll likely take another whole cycle to get back to square one, and in many cases, that's unlikely. Animals and people, herd or tribe, move on to greener pastures

The good side is that you'll no longer be consumed by it, whatever it was that was so important.

Olga Super Star

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
And this one by Trojina:
I've found 24.6 to be plain advice, not always scary, that something in the situation really is not recoverable. Something is too far gone to be retrievable.

and Hillary on 24.6

but what if life gets turned into one huge fight that devours all your energy and resources? What's left?

So... I think the reading nudges you away from the 'fight it with all you have and all you are!' mindset and towards a bit more relaxation, a bit more space for simple enjoyment of life. Life isn't meant to be a military campaign.

I think it could mean two things:

1)Your perfect career (the one you were born for) it's gone - and you'll never know what it was
But then if it's gone and I wasn't able to get it it can't have been the right one!

2)Get a job now or it will be too late!

Or it could be saying to me that it is difficult to know which is my right career because I'm exhausted and I should relax more and feed my body and soul (27)?
(I am trying to let some hope in!)

Last edited:

Olga Super Star

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Is it acting? 57.5>18

the line seems correct.
Yet I don't understand what needs to be mended, I was merely asking about my right career.

What a curious post I've created :flirt:

Oh I have it!
Thanks to an old post by Pocossin:

Line 5 (imo) concerns a change of authority like the passing of the seal of office to a successor. This isn't done suddenly. There is preparation (three days before) and follow-through (three days after).

What I have to rebuild is acting: as a career it failed to flourish originally, and the cause of failure will need to be cleared away before new growth can occur.

Last edited:

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
What I said in the 'psychic health thread here http://www.onlineclarity.co.uk/friends/showthread.php?20000-psychic-health-31-32-33 about 33.6 applies to this reading of 47uc in a sense too. What I wrote was dismissed there but I think it holds

I said

" With you, if I may be so bold, my perception is you very much identify with your status. In other threads you say you are a 'failed' actress. This is the kind of thinking that will make you depressed. It's skewed thinking.

BTW I'd say in my professional opinion you could use some cognitive behavioural therapy. That changes what you tell yourself about situations. For example instead of saying 'I am a failed actress' others might say 'I did some acting when I was younger, but now I have moved on to other things' and so on.

You are not what you do. You are valuable whether you have some flashy career or not....

33.6 it's okay to not be doing much right now. If you can accept that you will feel happier.

I don't believe food will have a major impact on your depression although of course a healthy diet will help you feel better generally.

I was wondering about that 33.. Retire from the battles of life. Could that also mean retire from trying to get a job in acting, move on to get an agency, move about I mean? Does that mean relax and stay home? Yes. Stop thinking about getting ahead and your status all the time. You identify with it so much, identify your value with whether you get work or not, you will get depressed if the world isn't responding.

We all must learn to go on at such times and to know we have value whether mrs flashy director pants wants to work with us or not.

I think also, as you said on other threads that you feel other's dislike you, you might find that when you stop pushing to 'be someone' all the time, you'll be able to connect better with others.

You can 'be someone' even when no one is looking. I feel you need some withdrawal time to understand your own intrinsic value. " end of quote

Read around about 47 . This is a time to strengthen your roots not keep on reaching out for some recognition as an actress.

I'd think 24.6 was pretty much about the quotes already given and I tend to think it is referring to your acting ambitions, but I could be wrong. That is you asked for explanation of Yi and I think Yi is saying that if you can stop trying to recover what is gone (24.6) then you can grow deeper roots.

You don't take what I say seriously and didn't in the other thread. You aren't obliged to but if you keep going on without taking answers in then.....hmm I give up.....Anyway you don't seem to believe that living quietly and not wanting recognition all the time is the way forward but IMO Yi is saying it is. That doesn't mean you need to stay home, you could just do some other job ?

Last edited:

Olga Super Star

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
But when I cast a few months ago Yi said that acting was the right path and that having another job (a full time job, another career) was NOT ok. I had received 64.1.2.6>51

http://www.onlineclarity.co.uk/frie...-got-62-63-64-is-Yi-pulling-my-leg&highlight=

So I am actually following directions of you experts.

So with 47 Yi is not saying which career, right? it was a cast I did as a sort of joke copying after someone's question that had just been posted!

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Mmmm well I don't think any of us would call ourselves 'experts'. Also we all have our own thoughts, there is no unanimous agreement on readings. We aren't here to 'give directions' either....this is a place to share ideas about readings. The responsibility for what to do with other's thoughts on your readings is entirely yours.

Also, just by glancing through, I think there was a lot more said in that thread than just 'acting was the right path' wasn't there ? :confused: Do you think you need to re read it ?

My personal opinion from what I read in all your posts is that being so hooked on the idea of yourself as an actress actually holds you back and even oppresses you. It kind of gives you no room to move if it doesn't work out how you want. No room to move is just how 47 can feel.

There is no need to stop taking an interest in acting or doing what you can to get ahead in it. I just think defining yourself solely in terms of 'failed actress', which is what you called yourself in another thread, isn't good for you. Times when nothing seems to go your way and no one is rewarding your efforts is a good time to develop a stronger sense of self. I think the answers here point to you needing to withdraw from old ideas about constitutes 'success' and stop trying recapture the idea of success you once had (24.6).

Note when I say 'I think..' that is all it is...what I think. Take it or leave it.

Olga Super Star

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
I'm reading the thread you linked:

so 47 would be in your own words "self imposed disconnection from support or possibilities for life to flow on"; or as Knot puts it "putting yourself in a box."

So Yi seems to tell me that I am not allowing myself to embark on the right career

Charly says "What I remember is the feeling that the tree was enjoying life in the middle of a secret garden and that the own life or destiny forced him to surpass his prison."
Trojina: At 47 times in fact one is forced to find inner resources
Anemos: Die or live
Sooo: True life is not without death, and true death is not without life.
Yasmin: So for me, 47UC is not necessarily as dreadful as it seems, massive depression, going to jail, being lonely and isolated as a way of life and other catastrophic events. It can be simply about saying: today, the phone goes off the hook and I take care of myself.Cheerfully
Topal: 47uc, in my experience almost always refers to my state of mind rather than external conditions. It has also often referred to sadness, frustration and feelings of being hemmed in and trapped, where the only thing to do has been to re-enchant the situation from left-field. Yi has usually tossed me this one to sympathise and to say: "Look you are in the doldrums but you can find your way out of this if you don't give in to it." Or: "Buck up lad and pull yourself together." A bit like an army Sargent kicking my butt over the training wall after hanging there feeling helpless. And then you realise that despite all those grey clouds and falling rain, the mud and the obstacle course you come across the well of 48 and whadya know? The well is full again.

Thank you, very interesting!

Olga Super Star

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Also, just by glancing through, I think there was a lot more said in that thread than just 'acting was the right path' wasn't there ? :confused: Do you think you need to re read it ?

Sorry this thread has the cast where I am told it's not right to embark on a full time job (that means quit acting as a profession).

The cast about acting I had posted it in another forum, and it went as follows (it was May 2014)
Why can't I work as an actress? 23.1.4.5>25
which at the time I interpreted as being too weak (23), too naive and spontaneous (25), with people talking behind my back (23.1) and I probably would have to be ahead of a group of people instead of following the mrs flash pants director :) But it was just my interpretation. People in that forum said the question was too open, and suggested me to ask

How will I be able to work as an actress? 49.4.5>36
Is acting the right path at the moment? 11.1.5>48

49.4.5>36 I interpreted as: I have to change myself and the way I relate to people and the way I see work and life in general, and in the end I will be believed. How can I do that? By keeping secret and not revealing so much about myself (36).

11.1.5>48 I have always been told that 11 is Yi's way to say YES and in any case the lines looked positive to me. An expert from that forum said it was the right path at the time (May last year) although she saw it not as immediate.

Trojina I agree with all the rest you say! :)

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
So Yi seems to tell me that I am not allowing myself to embark on the right career

Could be. You quoted a load of stuff from 47uc thread but be aware all Yi answers are in the context of the question and the person. This means that you can't exactly transpose one's person's experience to another's. I tend to feel your 47uc here is quite tangible...you aren't getting anywhere. You also had 33.6 in another thread...and when you asked Yi to explain about the 47 you got 24.6. If I recall the last maybe 15 threads or so about you wanting to act with a certain director it does look to me like someone trying to get back what they cannot get back. Just like 24.6.

However if you let go a little other things can show up.

I don't think 47uc is showing you literally the 'right' career, it's going behind that to show where you are. I'm not sure you even need to be thinking in terms of the 'right career' right now. I feel you need to stop pushing.

Why is being an actress so important to you ? I don't mean tell me I mean ask yourself. It's a precarious way to make a living even for the most well placed people. Often getting work will just be down to being the right place at the right time. So I can't see how anyone can fault themselves for not finding work as an actor.

I'm a bit confused about what you want from readings here :confused: so I will leave others to help you on this thread. I sort of feel you are arguing a case for a career as an actress ? Maybe I've misunderstood :confused:

Olga Super Star

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
I sort of feel you are arguing a case for a career as an actress ? Maybe I've misunderstood :confused:
no no I just asked the question openly.. and since I could not see it clearly (47 and 24.6 didn't look to me as a clear response on which career is right for me) I asked if it's acting! that's it!

I agree that the director story is over, but acting is not just that director ;)

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).