Menu

HEARTBREAKING ANSWER when I asked I ching:

nykkic

visitor
Reaction score
I asked : '' I am scared that my boyfriend cheats me with this girl ''

the ching answered 50.1.6 > 34

50.1 ... taking a concubine

I just wanna leave him now ... I am so heartbroken .. and we can not talk .. we had a big fight last week and he gets angry so quickly

juaneros

visitor
Reaction score
I don't think the I Ching would give you an answer to cause you heartache... it just captures what you are thinking/feeling and repeats it to you. You didn't really ask a question, so I wouldn't say it is confirming your doubts. 34 is also probably how you or he or both are reacting to the situation, with much force. Sorry about the situation, just wanted to tell you what I thought about your response.

nykkic

visitor
Reaction score
yes but look .. i was so scared her cheats me with this woman and the answer was 50.1.6

50.1 taking a concubine ...

i cant even think right anymore.. i did not sleep all night

Tohpol

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Your fear is clouding your judgment since you are latching onto one word in a translation in order to support your suspicions which is never a good idea. If you ponder what Juaneros/Yi was gently advising he correctly states: "...it just captures what you are thinking/feeling and repeats it to you." This is very true when we are emotionally fired up - the Yi mirrors what we are feeling so that we can contemplate the images, themes and specific lines provided. Yet, there may also be a further meaning, another layer.

50, line 1: is often about confronting our subconscious and the negative issues lurking in our daily habits. Regardless of what your partner is doing, the emphasis here is probably on sorting out your own "stuff" in order to reach line 6 the line where a harmony of thought and feeling. Once a semblance of order has been achieved you'll be in a better position to openly communicate your unease with integrity.

If you let your fears control you - whether they have a connection to reality or not - then it is unlikely that any subsequent action will prove fruitful since you will be reacting rather than thinking it through. Fear of being abandoned seems to be very strong for you in this relationship as far as I can remember, partly due to the age difference and partly due to your own personality and experiences. However, nothing can be achieved long term if you don't come to terms with those fears, make peace with them and let the future unfold as it will.

Perhaps you can ask the Yi this question: What do I most need to learn in the context of this relationship?

take care,

Last edited:

nykkic

visitor
Reaction score
oh I hope so much .. I am still in shock .. I cant even think right anymore

Tohpol

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
No offence intended Nykkic, but you seem to spend your time either blissfully happy or dreadfully depressed within this relationship. Since you appear to be so incredibly dependent on this guy for your own self-worth and so horrified at the merest hint of losing him, it does beg the question if such a relationship is worth keeping? That's not a very healthy expression of love it seems to me.

But what do I know...Love can be a healer and destroyer all rolled into one.

I very much wish you some peace all the same.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).