...life can be translucent

Menu

44.2>33

G

goddessliss

There is nothing obviously 'wrong' with where I'm living and there's a lot of positive things with it for me but I can't shake this feeling that there's something not right about it.

The best way for me to look at it is that there's something I need to sort out within myself -

What have I come here to achieve

Hex 44.2>33

Is it to keep temptation at bay and 'plug' into my creative?

It's a bit out of the way so it's not simply dropping in on me as a guest it's best to phone ahead to see if I'm home so friends rarely do and we make plans to meet up when I'm in town.

- Liss

angelatlantis14

visitor
Reaction score
Hi Liss,
that's a sort of difficult / abstract question to ask IMO. For one, it presupposes that you have actually come to this place to achieve something - is that so? If so, I'd assume you know what it is that you are trying to achieve here :) No offence meant!
I am not sure that 44 reads as "temptation". I have never gotten a good hold of Hex 44 myself, but sometimes have read it to mean "don't try to hard, don't come on too strong" So maybe this could point to yourself seeking too hard for meaning in this situation instead of of just letting it be as it is now - apparently not completely satisfactory. Line 2 seems to indicate that there is something of value in your current situation, but it may be something private, not to be shared too soon with others - that seems a similar message as the changing Hex 33 that speaks of temporary retirement.
I guess the one question I'd have in your sitaution is what is really worrying me - is it the living situation, or the general place you find yourself on in your life's journey? Then I might ask again with regards to more specific answers....

hope this helps!

maui

G

goddessliss

Yes maui I always mean in life's journey and perhaps I need to just let things be as they are instead of reading some meaning into them. - Liss

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).