...life can be translucent

Menu

Big fight with housemate 51 unchanging, 62.2.4.6>18

Olga Super Star

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
I share a house with three adult people, and I feel that one of them (a young male who arrived in our house less than a year ago) has problems with me.

It had already happened this:

http://www.onlineclarity.co.uk/friends/showthread.php?19869-arrogant-young-actor-(-28-4-5-6-gt-18

+ some other little things as him texting me to please take down the rubbish (while I do that more often than he does, so it's totally ridiculous and he used it as an excuse to attack me)

Today I was having a bath (following the 33.6 suggestion to have a healthy mind :) ) when he came home and knocked on the door asking me to come out. I could hear in his voice bitterness, which he wouldn't have used if one of the other two housemates were in the bath. Anyway since I had been in the tub for a long time, I told him I was going to come out.

Then a problem came up, and it took me a while to unplug the tub which had got stuck! In the meantime he knocked again on the door, started screaming and could hear him throw things in the kitchen.
When I came out of the bathroom he was completely out of himself, totally mad, with his finger pointed at me, a real arrogant pig!

Well I started shouting myself, kicked the door, there was some name calling between us, and I thought that was it (one of the other mates was in his room, listening to everything that was going on - and remained in his room)

When the other girl came home he went to her saying that I had behaved violently (kicked the door), while he was such a nice gentle guy.. Then the other guy came out of the room and he was pontificating right in front of my room of how terrible I was, and that he wanted to have a house meeting about this.
Luckily enough, the other two said to him that house meetings are for house problems, while personal problems have to be dealt by us.
I also went out into the corridor to defend myself as he was completely turning the tables on!

I have the impression he is angry because after what happened one month ago (he and his friend arrogantly saying that they're professionals and I'm not, that I should enrol into a basic course..) I have kept more to myself, being very kind to him but not going further than HELLO and GOOD NIGHT and pretending I was very busy so staying mostly in my room.

Today he was trying I guess to put the other two housemates against me (something which has happened in the past houses several times and that I don't want to happen here again as I've lived here 3 years already and it's my house and I have had no big problems with the other two people)

Anyway, a very bad experience.

I asked In what position am I with this housemate of mine? 51 unchanging
Ok, I guess that's the fight we've just had :D

Who is he? 30.1.3>35
I have NO idea!

How can I have respect in this house? 62.2.4.6>18
My interpretation: by keeping a low profile (62), and bonding more with the girl (62.2), not doing anything in particular, I shall meet him in the house anyway (62.4), I should not attack him or respond to his attacks and provocation (62.6)

Unfortunately I have just sent him a message where I don't insult him but I explain how things went according to me and it ends with me saying that he is just finding excuses to attack me, please leave me alone!
Don't know if it was the right thing to write or if I should have ignored him.
I have the impression he wants either to talk or to fight as long as he relates to me - he doesn't accept my ignoring him

thank you in advance

Olga Super Star

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
No one replied but at the moment things are going just fine!

The attempt to put the other two housemates against me in a way has failed: they have kept themselves out of the question, so the new guy has put himself in a weird situation. So the other day he approached me and offered me to pray with him (we are both Buddhist).

So I can say I'm quite satisfied on how it went :)

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).