...life can be translucent

Menu

To be violent hex 60

B

butterfly spider

Sorry - I have had a very bad back the past few weeks better now but enforced sitting (or standing) has meant deeper castings and postings on this site - a good thing in many ways. My question relates to wether I should go and see my daughter or get her father to go. She has to fill out a form and she is anxious - which means there could be issues of uncontrolled aggression as has happened in the past

Hexagram 60 unchanging - should I go and see My daughter. I get a sense that my relationship with her needs attending to.

If anyone has any thoughts in this I would be grateful. It is not a question of life or death but is causing me quite a dilemma
Xx

Last edited:

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Just incidentally I thought you said you lived near Glastonbury. What remote mountain area is around there ? Puzzled as I don't live so far from Glastonbury myself.

B

butterfly spider

Geographical distance

Hello - my house is on a mountain in a national Park but I temporarily spend time away -

Perhaps you would like to come for tea and cake if I am close
Xx

Last edited:

pocossin

visitor
Reaction score
Should I go and see My daughter?
Hexagram 60 unchanging

No. Absolutely No, but probably you will do it anyway. Hexagram 60 is the hexagram of Limitation. A mother's got to know her limitations (Thanks, Clint Eastwood). If being hit in the head with a hammer didn't convince you, no words of mine will. She won't attack her father because she knows that he will beat the hell out of her, right? And she will attack you because _______ But you fill in the blank. So since I expect you to take offense at my advice as has happened before, I'll tell you a story. A neighbor had three mentally defective daughters. Shelby, the oldest, was aggressive and would attack her mother. The mother found that Shelby was afraid of dogs and therefore kept a feist as a pet. No more beating from Shelby.

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Sorry to ask, was puzzled. Yes I like all kinds of cake and all kinds of tea.

60uc asks you to think very carefully about limits. Your post is all about your limits. The text says if limits get too harsh people/oneself rebel...so it's all about finding the best possible balance. Your form of rebellion is this

I sweat just thinking about going

You cannot go anywhere where someone may hit you over the back of the head with a hammer. So you will just have to give the support in the way that you are able to at this time.

If she dare not be violent with her father it suggests she has a degree of control over her violence. It seems clear that he should go instead. At least it seems clear to me. Although who is living with her right now ? The most important thing would seem to be to get her to take her meds as I understand bipolar is quite well treated with meds although I'm no expert.

Limits, boundaries, contracts, measures, even with oneself is what 60 is asking you to think about. This is asking for a very rational approach IMO

B

butterfly spider

Thank you Trojina too
Her father is going now - just needed your gentle confirmation
Always ready for tea and cake!!
Xx

Last edited:

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US