...life can be translucent

Menu

Hex 24.1>2

LouisedePayne

visitor
Reaction score
Hello,
I inquired the I ching about how to reach my goal weight. I am not certain if it saying to be lead or to return to a more simple way of being. Any idea what this casting would mean in regards to weight loss?
Thanks!
L

B

blue_angel

It sounds like, be receptive to a good return. So not a return to that which would "not" be in accordance with the time or your goal of losing weight. I suppose simply, it could be not to return to the couch with your bag of potato chips. However, if you feel the idea of reaching your goal weight is not a balanced idea, then the return would be to whichever you feel is balanced and good. So maybe is saying, return to what you know is good if you want to lose weight. Like exercise, eating healthy, enjoying outdoors perhaps with friends. Etc

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
It's saying there really isn't far to go to return yourself to your 'true' state of self, maybe here this is 'true weight'. Often 24.1 comes up when one is thinking of going off track a little and often 24.1 shows you don't go ahead with the plan.

So here I think 24.1 most likely means either ;

1. you have little weight to lose so it isn't difficult for you to resume healthy eating and get back on track

2. It might be saying you really are okay as you are and can return from the notion of a 'goal weight'.

Either way you have no cause to worry because you haven't actually gone off track in any significant way.

LouisedePayne

visitor
Reaction score
I see! When I am not procrastinating healthy eating is a no-brainer, but stress and a hectic schedule often send me running for comfort, not work. It sometimes seems habits have solidified, but I see a big part of hex 24 like hex 55 all things are cyclic. Thank you for the clarity.
L

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).