...life can be translucent

Menu

50.2.3.4 > 23 - working partnership

MoonCatcher

visitor
Reaction score
I am producing a short film and have a director onboard who is overly cautious about everything and not the most pro-active. I like that he wants to do things properly, but I feel that he's holding the project back. I asked the Iching.

"what is going to happen with X in relation to my project?

It gave me 50.2.3.4 > 23

:(.... I feel this doesn't bode well. Or am I wrong?

ginnie

visitor
Reaction score
Hexagram 50 is good for a creative project. Your reading seems to indicate a period of time in which "the fat of the pheasant is not eaten," which means that things go amiss. But that period ends and ultimately there is good fortune.

Line 4 is less fortunate and points to someone who lets us down.

When getting three moving lines, often it is helpful to focus on the middle one, in this case 50.3. It may not be clear to whom the other two lines are referring.

The yang change pattern is 32, the Long Enduring, and this is the way into your situation. The yin change pattern is 42, Gain, and this is the way out or the solution. The suggestion is that actions taken at the right time will lead to a great outpouring of blessings. It is best to overlook the mistakes of other people . . .

So I am thinking that the director may be a perfectionist with a tendency to dawdle over every little detail until it is absolutely perfect. If the director can be kept on schedule with strict deadlines, the prospects look good for this film. Otherwise the film may get completely off-schedule and go over-budget. You will need to set a good example yourself to keep this film on track.

Line 2 in hexagram 50 is interesting. It shows that the expression of the film takes place in a protected environment and those who disagree with you cannot reach you to harm you. Best wishes on your project! :)

MoonCatcher

visitor
Reaction score
Hey Ginnie, thank you for your very thoughtful response. I found it very interesting and helpful. Your time was really appreciated. :)

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).