...life can be translucent

Menu

Isolation and obstruction Hex 55.4>36

G

goddessliss

I wonder if I'd be happier living closer to the coast because even though I don't live far from the coast I live rural and it's quite isolated.

How would it benefit me to look for something closer to the coast to live

Hex 55.4>36

Hex 36 - definitely hiding away

I feel like line 4 is saying to turn and face my enemy because I keep finding myself in this situation wherever I move to - something never quite right about the place and I feel incredibly isolated.

What is my enemy

Hex 39.1.3>3

I don't think Yi answered my question directly but more says if I move things will just turn out the same, I will find yet another obstruction of some sort.
Line 3 talks about returning to my starting point but I think I'll have to think about what that was.

Liss

Reaction score
I'm sympathetic - I have never found my home and it can be quite lonely.

Perhaps the eclipse (55.4!) next week will bring you some insights? I agree that 36 suggests you might miss the sun; I don't know where you are now, but coastal areas can be quite foggy and cloudy and wet. Though I live in a mountainous dry landlocked state and I long for the ocean too.

G

goddessliss

Thanks sabina and thank you for your understanding sympathy. I'd thought that too about next weeks eclipse. Well the house is surrounded by too many trees although it gets plenty of light, I long for the direct sunlight to come in and it is also about 10deg cooler inside which means that Winter is going to be freezing and I'm not looking forward to it at all. - Liss

precision grace

visitor
Reaction score
What is my enemy

Hex 39.1.3>3

limping leads to obstruction

- even without the lines, that looks like "you give up at the first sign of trouble"

In terms of lines, I like Lise's take - don't be stuck in the past, letting it cloud your perception of the now (1) and keep working on your inner self, towards the more positive outlook (3)

The first reading was, like you said, suggesting that you cannot hide from yourself.

Just keep on keeping on really. Perhaps you believe there is one day when you will finally 'get there' after which everything in life goes smoothly and never goes wrong? That one will make your life a misery, believe me ;)

G

goddessliss

What is my enemy

Hex 39.1.3>3

limping leads to obstruction

- even without the lines, that looks like "you give up at the first sign of trouble"

Thank you precision grace another perception always helps me although I don't whether that's exactly right but I think I give up because I believe the landlord/s won't listen and I don't or am unable to find a way to resolve my difficulties by communicating effectively or somehow overcoming the obstacle in another way. - Liss

Last edited:

Tohpol

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Yes, it's a keep-on-keeping on scenario. It may be that the primary reason you are there is to allow inner changes to manifest. I notice quite a few folks in that position at the moment, myself included. Often these types of cycles can't be gotten around, they just have to be played out. It's sometimes quite a long process, something that can't be hurried much as we'd like to get to the next step. But life is like that. Suddenly, however, something happens and you're off and running again, usually when you least expect it. Big changes are coming, but we have to done the inner spring-cleaning to be able to take advantage of those times when the do arrive.

It does seem like forever sometimes, so I get where you're coming from...especially with the landlord saga thrown into the mix.

Bon courage,

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Isolation and obstruction are exactly what you run into in a 39 time if you keep pressing on. I mean that is what not to do. There is a mountain in front of you and if you keep trying to cross it you'll run into more alienation. So you need to pause and re think another route. It looks to me as if you are constantly trying to 'start over' and you start over and start over and hit mountains which is what you describe in your first post. Your question was simply 'what is my enemy' and this seems to say your enemy is the whole idea of starting over to cross mountains alone. It seems to me you need to draw strength from people or things you have known before rather than venture out on lone crusades. There isn't enough support for you as you know. This doesn't/can't mean just give up but maybe just rethink goals. If you want a whole new life, that very concept may be your 'enemy'. 39>3 does look like a descriptive picture of your experience. You do need helpers because you don't know where you are (3) Are the helpers over the next mountain....? The picture given is you'd be better to set up camp, have a rest and review your goals rather than go on with the same visions which take you forward now, because the visions of the future you have now run you head on into mountains.

Moving to the coast...55.4, often solutions come in very unexpected, often unrecognised ways. This isn't a line you can act on really. I feel it's more something you come across. Anyway it certainly seems it would benefit you to go to a less isolated region yes.

G

goddessliss

Thanks Topal I've been having a couple of very low days within so your timing and your words have been a great help for me because it always feels better when someone totally understands what you're going through.
Yes keep on keeping on despite the longevity of it all.

Thankyou Trojina - yes resetting my goals instead of continually trying to get over that mountain :deadhorse: is a much better idea and I woke up this morning thinking those exact same words. Time to stay put, make the best of it and get on with other things and the rest will follow when the timing is right.

- Liss

ginnie

visitor
Reaction score
Isn't 55.4 the line of the dark or hidden lord? This is usually someone who shows up unexpectedly or whom we just come across. To me this means some fortuitous exchange is coming to you, perhaps very soon . . . Let us know what happens.

G

goddessliss

Yay this did come true - I'm moving to the coast after a lot of inner sorting out and it did come about in an unexpected way. Thank you Yi and all - Liss

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).