...life can be translucent

Menu

Several casting same hex

regardie

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
I am quite confused at what resuld I had in different casting. I have some trouble understanding it.
Let me explain.

I asked: what action should I bring to my relashionship with my girlfriend?
Yi returned: 42.3 37
I have the same answer for: if I apply for this job and move away in this mountain area in my country, how does it happen in my life?
Yi returns: 42.3 37..

Please I seriously in need for help to understand clearly the message.

Thank you!

AnitaS

visitor
Reaction score
Hi Regardie

Since you got the same answer twice, the hexagram could be telling you to look at something important to you right now which you might be overlooking. Or it could mean that both scenarios would affect each other. Of course 42 is a hexagram of increase so it seems to me positive.

My Tsung Hwa's Tao of the I Ching says:

You are benefited by unfortunate events but no blame if you''re sincere, keep to the Middle Way (no extremes) and report to the prince with a letter and seal (assignment letter?)

Pick the interpretation that calls to you:
1. You take advantage of the economic depression to user your moderate savings in a wise way which profits you and others.
2. You will have unforeseen trouble.
3.A determined effort can accomplish any task.

Best of luck and do update us!

regardie

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Thnk you for your answer.

I'm sorry but I don't seem to understand your comment. I think I do have something to understand. But I don't find the clue. I feel stuck in a situation both in an affair and in my job. By the way I didn't apply to this new job, deadline has finished... I was so hesitating. This project was to move away, and have some fresh air in my life again. At this time I don't know if I can do it alone or with her...

Thanks

regardie

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Hi!

If someone van vive a hand., it would ne nice!
Thanks

rodaki

visitor
Reaction score
getting the same exact reading is like Yi winking at you . . a good chance overall to go deeper than spread yourself thin with too many readings . . my advice for this is to read as many versions as you can get your hands on . . some great ones from members of these boards are online for free, others you can find in books, but read . . then maybe write down the words that have stayed with you, try to draw your own connections that link those terms to your own experiences and feelings and values, cause finding your own Yi-answer is a bit like a treasure hunt, only one going within, the treasure chest being an inner one . . it'll make the most sense once you start putting down your own mind-map

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).