...life can be translucent

Menu

23 unchanging

River1980

visitor
Reaction score
I asked what he wants from this relationship? I got 23 unchanging. Is this a bad reading? Will we be separatin soon?

pocossin

visitor
Reaction score
What does he want from this relationship?
23 unchanging

He wants the ground for this relationship to be well prepared, that is, a solid and enduring relationship.

Olga Super Star

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
interesting reading Pocossin!
I have always heard that 23 is not that auspicious! isn't is where you have to leave something behind? I mean losing something?

juaneros

visitor
Reaction score
I heard the yang line represents the male and the 5 yin lines the many other girlfriends *-* But it is hard to imagine someone who would want 23 as part of their relationship, maybe they want the control, as it can represent corruption or maybe that is hex 12, either way, tough interpretation I think.

pocossin

visitor
Reaction score
interesting reading Pocossin!
I have always heard that 23 is not that auspicious! isn't is where you have to leave something behind? I mean losing something?

I use the meaning implicit in the King Wen Sequence. The appended text according to tradition was composed by Dan, the fourth son of King Wen.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duke_of_Zhou

Dan made a creative addition to King Wen's organization of the hexagrams, but I much prefer King Wen's meanings in which no hexagram is inauspicious. The hexagrams describe the phases of a complete life, so each is necessary.

S

sooo

23 is to strip the unessential from the essential, like peeling a banana. Seems a good thing to me to desire of an intimate relationship.

altair139

visitor
Reaction score
I think it's auspicious or not depends on how you ask the question. I dont know how to interpret the hexagram via the question above but if you ask "what will happen to this relationship" and receice a 23 i think it pretty much means a break up.

S

sooo

I think it's auspicious or not depends on how you ask the question. I dont know how to interpret the hexagram via the question above but if you ask "what will happen to this relationship" and receice a 23 i think it pretty much means a break up.

It could. But I don't think the wording of the question is as important as the actual condition of the given relationship. If it's unproductive or superficial to begin with, or just dried up, then it's stripped entirely. Pruning is the best term I know of to describe what is stripped and what receives the benefit. The high is sacrificed to the low - "Thus those above can ensure their position only by giving generously to those below," or the tall, lifeless or fruitless is pruned to the benefit of the root, where the chi is stored, and sends back up fruit, flowers or living limbs in place of that what has been pruned.

S

sooo

Using 23's trigrams more literally, which Wilhelm seems to overlook or poorly interpret, being more typically wrapped up in humanistic moral values, the rich soil of the mountain is eroded to the benefit of the foothills and valley, and it is here where abundant organic growth takes place; an ideal location to plants crops. If the mountain is already stripped to its rocky bones, there's no erosion to provide to the valley, however most mountains offer snow and/or rain runoff. The natural principle applies to relationships as well as to everything.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).