...life can be translucent

Menu

I recieved the readings of 34>40 when I asked 'why is he in my life"

rudemuse

visitor
Reaction score
Hello. I recieved 34>40 when I asked why he's in my life. We've known each other a long time, lost touch and reconnected and lost touch again.

innertruth

visitor
Reaction score
Invigorating power to liberation.
Sorry. Were you fond of sex with him?
Another interpretation: you are trying to understand something about him, causing you distress, and jumping to conclusions. But the load is just too big. Shows some tension that wants to be let out.
He is there to make you feel free. Tension turns into release. But its only starting lines. So there is no much release at the moment. What you think.

ginnie

visitor
Reaction score
I think the 40 as the relating hexagram shows that you are seeking to untie the puzzle of who he is to you. Line 34.1: a relationship that only has "power in the feet" will run out of steam soon. Line three is cautioning you not to butt your head into a fence, as your horns will get stuck in there. I hope you haven't put a lot of hopes into this relationship because these lines are saying this relationship is problematic and has no staying power.

rudemuse

visitor
Reaction score
Yes I was fond of sex with him. I probably was jumping to conclusions but he didn't clue me in, he shut down sort of. We haven't talked in a while, don't know if we will or not. I couldn't get necessary answers.

rudemuse

visitor
Reaction score
Interesting. Thanks for some insight because I do feel free when he's around. He's usually reassurring me and telling things are going to be fine. I read where you said 'tension turns to release' and 'starting lines' and I'm curious what starting lines indicate because I'd like to know some how when is the release because so far, lately, just tension. Should I assume starting lines mean something hasn't happened yet? The release, I guess.

innertruth

visitor
Reaction score
Starting lines i meant how the situation was at the moment you asked. And hexagrams overall just a potential for further development of events.

Last edited:

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).