innertruth

visitor
Reaction score
Have anyone come across this combination
could you please share what it meant ?

ragini

visitor
Reaction score
I have received this reading when I was very overwhelmed by many problems. I took it to mean, there is one main point (root cause), which if worked on will ease the situation.

innertruth

visitor
Reaction score
thank you, ragini!
i wonder if 55 here means that i am seeing things in a dark light or narrow-minded. Like I dont' have the clarity on the question. But then 30.6 could mean getting down to the essence if i understand correctly..

ragini

visitor
Reaction score
thank you, ragini!
i wonder if 55 here means that i am seeing things in a dark light or narrow-minded. Like I dont' have the clarity on the question. But then 30.6 could mean getting down to the essence if i understand correctly..

It could mean "getting down to the essence", but I think it's more like a chessboard. You could either put in effort to get your opponents pawns, or you could just for for the king and check-mate, and all the pawns fall away automatically. 55 may mean that the way of check-mate is obscured. But that does not mean the way doesn't exist - just that it's obscured.

ginnie

visitor
Reaction score
With 30.6 there may be some kind of minor or major emergency that compels one to action. And very often there is a "sunrise" feeling to this line, as if you are starting a new day or need to start all over again.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).