...life can be translucent

Menu

Which one 17.4.5>24 or 38.2.5>25?

yawiney

visitor
Reaction score
I have been having quite a time deciding on an important piece of gear I need to purchase for my work. I finally narrowed my choices down to 2 out of the 25 potentials i researched. Finally I asked the I-Ching:

"Yi, please help me decide which Looper/Switcher to buy.

1. How would having the 'X' affect my sound quality and abilities to change sounds?
17.4.5>24

2. How would having the 'Y' affect my sound quality and abilities to change sounds?"
38.2.5>25

This is not a piece of gear that can be checked out in stores. It has to be custom ordered which is why I needed to ask.
At first I thought my answere was a no brainer. Opposition seemed like a 'no'. Then i realized that "Success in small matters" applies to this because, even though it's a very important decision, it is still just a piece of gear and i would consider this a small matter compared to most other things I consult the I-Ching for.
thanks for reading, sorry for the long post.

Last edited:

yawiney

visitor
Reaction score
I also wonder about a better way to pose these decision questions to the I-Ching. I always end up asking about option A and another question worded the same way about option B.

D

diamanda

Hi yawiney,

Could you please update which one you went for, and how it played out? If you remember after all this time! Thank you.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).