...life can be translucent

Menu

Romance or Danger? 1 > 25 / 13 > 33 / 8 > 39

sartoris

visitor
Reaction score
Hello all,

Fairly new to the Yi and new to the forum.

A new person has appeared in my life. We've had two dates, and we are still knowing each other. She's nice and I find her really attractive. But I couldn't guess what's her take on it - and how I should approach the situation - so this is when the Yi comes into play :)

I've made 3 questions, and here they are:

- What's the potential on this relationship? and I got 1.2.3 > 25

- What should I do now about this relationship? and I got 13.1 > 33

- What does she want from me? and I got 8.3 > 39

My interpretation, from reading the forum and some other sources, is not very optimistic. It seems she's not feeling the same (33 = a superficial connection?) and she's not even interested in it (39 = no real contact with the other person?)

Anyway, I'm quite new to the Yi, so every other interpretation would help!
Thank you!

ginnie

visitor
Reaction score
What does she want from me? and I got 8.3 > 39

8.3 is one of the clearest lines in the I Ching. She is the wrong girl for you. If you can, rid yourself of this relationship before it ever gets fully off the ground ... Do yourself that favor!

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
I just meant what happened with the relationship ? Was Ginnie right ?

Whilst you're here it would be good to know whether Ginnie was right or not. People use the archives to help with readings. If people don't return we never know how the reading played out. I thought as you are here now you could tell us, if you want to ?

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Sartoris usually returns to threads but for some reason not this one so it seemed an opportunity to find out more about how this 8.3 turned out.

sartoris

visitor
Reaction score
Oh!
I am sorry. I didn't know I should've replied about the outcome on this one. I just followed Ginnie's advice :)
As you could see, it's already been 2,5 years. And yes again, Ginnie was right about that one.

angelatlantis14

visitor
Reaction score
thanks for the update - it is always good to know how the interpretation played out in real life!

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).