...life can be translucent

Menu

Hex 26.2,3 to 27. What must my daughter consider in her decision

B

butterfly spider

I am not involved in this decision - but my daughter (who has been unwell) has asked my advise and is very undecided about either staying on her own in quite a remote place (with a team coming in every other day to help) - or travelling with her father to a large City (where she would not be on her own in a house but would have to cope with the changes and journey.

She is very undecided - it would be for 2 weeks

I got 26.2,3 to 27 which fits her situation. However she has to balance loneliness for upheaval I think. The consultant told her to take things easy but it is up to her

Has anyone any thoughts please. I will not say yes or no to her but perhaps guide her thoughts
Rhanks

B

butterfly spider

I have been mulling this over all day
I have also read other relevant posts

It seems to me as if my daughter needs to build up her energy and strengths before travelling - and I think the reading reflects this. Hex 27 means nourishment and I think it refers to emotional well-being too. Trying to drive forward when not ready would lead to problems

I have suggested toy daughter that she stays put - enjoy the peace and have visits by a home treatment team that know her. She can then travel to somewhere more exciting later when she is ready. She may be a bit lonely but better this than attempting too much too soon

X

B

butterfly spider

An update
It was very much the right decision for my daughter to stay at home ....
She has made very good progress

Last edited:
B

butterfly spider

I asked last night about what I should do ..
I am at home with my daughter and my son.
Things are going well but there is a return to old behaviour patterns

I have various options over the next few days and asked what my next move should be. I got 26.23 to 27 and returned to look at threads - and came back to mine

I was not quite sure why this should be telling me this. It doesn't quite fit the question

Today I asked how I should manage the next few days and got 13.15 to 56 I have been offered work away tomorrow so looks like that is what I will do (travelling seeing friends)

But the 26.23 baffles me ..

Last edited:

kestrelw1ngs

visitor
Reaction score
This is a very old thread but there aren't many threads on this cast, which I just received myself in a reading asking Yi for some reassurance, on how to navigate a difficult situation. Thought I would comment as my situation also involves staying put to make slow progress in an isolating environment, versus upheaval in what seems like a positive direction but may be too much effort for my current strength levels (mentally and physically unwell)

I'm sorry to see you never got any replies, butterfly spider, but to me it seems you were onto something about building up strength & preparing before a big leap forward.

in my cast, I am reading line 3 about the "fine horse" or as this translation commentary puts it, "worthwhile person or situation" as the self. Maybe a sense of health and wellbeing? It takes time to learn to pilot the wagon/carriage (maybe the body? or the aspects of self that are beyond conscious control), but is a very worthy task.

and line 2 points to the "vital part" of the situation being damaged, the axle mounts. One can quite literally not move forward in a wagon whose wheels are on the verge of falling apart.

This whole cast gives me the picture of a young person antsy to get out on their own. Maybe they get a job offer that requires having one's own transportation, but don't have the money to buy a fancy new ride. However there is that old reliable beater parked on their parents' property...broken down for now, but well worth restoring, a solid car, just needs some time and attention. If they can just set aside that restless youthful urge for immediate independence, hankering after the job & the money it would bring in...let mom cook them a meal, ask to borrow dad's tools, maybe get some guidance...everything is right there even if its not what's wanted. Having a goal in mind (job, independence) will motivate, but the lack in the situation requires accepting the setback.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).